Aldrovandi Villa Borghese
Enjoy an enchanting, luxurious urban oasis for your destination wedding or honeymoon in Rome, The Eternal City. Nestled in a gorgeous residential neighborhood, this is the perfect romantic wedding and honeymoon destination to enjoy both comfort and luxury while on your Roman holiday.
From the moment you and your wedding guests arrive, you will feel the elegance and luxury unique to Aldrovandi.
Stage your wedding ceremony in the gardens or on the terrace overlooking the property grounds. Serve your guests the finest Italian cuisine as they enjoy your wedding reception festivities. Whether you choose the classic ballroom or chic hotel restaurant for your party, the environment is inviting, chic, yet completely relaxed.
You and your beloved will fall in love (again) as you stroll through the Borghese gardens and historic Valle Giulia, or ascend the Spanish Steps. Your wedding photographer and wedding videographer will love the many backdrop options to choose from.
You won’t want to miss a swim in the picturesque outdoor pool. Or relax in the dazzling spa which is sure to conjure images of the ancient Roman elite.
Explore a city of romance and antiquity, and return to a glamorous retreat perfect for your destination wedding or honeymoon. Aldrovandi Villa Borghese will offer you the finest hospitality in the heart of Rome.
$230 - $585
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- 9 Meeting rooms - 300 seated
- Terrace - 150 seated
- Assaje Restaurant - 100 seated
- Sala Verde Ballroom - 250 seated
In-House Wedding Services
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Florist in-house.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Lighting - some basic lighting available.
- Marquee / tent available to rent.
- Menu printing.
- Michelin starred catering available.
- Music cut off time 12:00 am.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Outside alcohol allowed.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary menu tasting for weddings
- Honeymoon Room for the night of the wedding
- Complimentary lunch or dinner on your 1st wedding anniversary
What We Love
The chic hotel bar
Delicious Michelin Starred restaurant
Beautiful garden terrace
Mytha Spa with exclusive organic products
In an elegant dining room overlooking the luxurious private garden, enjoy an unforgettable dinner inspired by Mediterranean flavors in the oasis of our Michelin-starred Assaje Restaurant.
This intimate gourmet restaurant specializes in authentic Italian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients, served throughout the day.
The American Bar
Relax in a sleek and chic atmosphere while sipping on signature cocktails and fine Italian wines into the night.
Il Bar Del Giardino
Enjoy an “Aperitivo” in the Garden Bar or a romantic candle lit dinner in the marvelous oasis of the Garden Restaurant.
- Superior Rooms
- Prestige Room Villas
- Prestige Room villas Pool & Garden View
- Deluxe Rooms
- Junior Suites
- Aldrovandi Junior Suites
- Classic Suites
- Executive Suites
- Royal Suite
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Bicycles on property
- Business center
- Connecting rooms
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Michelin starred restaurant
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Babysitting services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 40 Minutes / 20 mile drive from Rome International Airport (FCO)
- 40 Minutes / 22 mile drive from Rome Ciampino airport (CIA)