Andaz Mayakoba Resort
Explore the culture of modern Mexico in a hidden paradise while enjoying the white sand beach and luxe landscapes of Andaz Mayakoba’s exclusive gated community. Enjoy a romantic cruise through the lagoon waterways immersed in nature, treat yourself to an intimate couple’s ritual experience at Naum Wellness & Spa and indulge in a memorable evening experience enhanced with beautiful sunsets at Sotavento or innovative Latin American specialties at Casa Amate.
What you’ll love: Soulful Service: 380 local experts are available to ensure your stay is perfectly curated.
Luxe Landscapes: Enjoy the super soft white sand of Mayakoba Beach, cruise through the lagoon or meander the mangroves while surrounded by the sights and sounds of Mexican nature.
Authentic Art: Experience modern Mexico through vibrant décor that celebrates the colorful artists and heritage of the Mayan culture.
Creative Culinary: Transcend traditional tacos and tequila at our signature restaurant Casa Amate which features exceptional Latin American dining and popular Sunday brunch. For a more casual experience, dine with your toes in the sand while indulging in Mediterranean-inspired delicacies and enjoying stunning Caribbean ocean views at the new beach restaurant Sotavento.
Secluded and Safe yet Social: Meet other guests at one of our many activities, lounge by the pool, stroll the shore or safely explore the enclosed Mayakoba community in one of our complimentary beach cruisers.
$280 - $414
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Consecrated Chapel - Using original furniture: 88 seated, adding chairs: 130 seated. Air conditioned.
- Balam Ballroom (divisible by 3) – 270 seated, 500 standing
- Balam Pre-function – seated 90, 175 standing
- Balam Garden – 90 seated, 120 standing
- Studios – 60 seated, 80 standing
- Studio Courtyard – 100 standing
- Lagoon Side Pool – 300 standing
- Olla Ceviche – 70 seated, 100 standing
- Olla Taco – 70 seated, 80 standing
- Casa Amate – 100 seated, 120 standing
- Cocina Milagro – 100 seated, 150 standing
- Beach Side Pool – 150 seated, 200 standing
- Beach – 300 seated, 400 standing
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Consecrated Chapel.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Florist in-house.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Marquee / tent available to rent.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut off time 11:00 pm.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Personalized amenity designed by pastry chef for all Wedaways couples
- Breakfast in bed for the bridal couple the morning following the wedding
What We Love
All on-property murals created by local Mexican artist
Ocean front views and the main pool just steps from the beach
Delicious restaurants with ocean views
Chic, modern design
Open exclusively for dinner and serving diverse Latin American cuisine, Casa Amate has a unique and sophisticated residential concept designed to resemble the home of an eclectic traveler passionate about Latin culture.
Located in the heart of the resort, is the resort’s poolside pavilion restaurant featuring floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows, two open kitchens and a bar terrace. Guests enjoy stunning views of the mangroves while dining.
Tinta del Pulpo
Tinta del Pulpo is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and offers a market-style feast of tacos, Yucatán specialties, tasty sauces made with local produce and locally crafted artisan beers. The restaurant also offers fresh ceviches, aguachiles, etc.
Inspired by a shipwreck that washed up on the Mayakoba shore, Sotavento is a unique environment that entices guests to live freely “under the wind.” Relax in the casual ambiance while tasting an array of Mediterranean delicacies such as fresh seafood.
- Andaz King Guestroom
- Andaz Double Guestroom
- Lagoon View King Guestroom
- Lagoon View Double Guestroom
- Beach Area King Guestroom
- Beach Area Double Guestroom
- Ocean View King Guestroom
- Ocean View Double Guestroom
- Beach Front King Guestroom
- Beach Front Double Guestroom
- Lagoon View Suite
- Beach Area Suite
- Ocean View Studio
- Beach Front Studio
- Ocean View Suite
- Beach Front Suite
- Bi-Level Suite
- Beach Front Bi-Level Suite
- Presidential Suite
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Flip-flop sandals
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Bicycles on property
- Children's programs
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 40 minute / 30 mile drive from Cancun International Airport (CUN)