Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
The Arizona Biltmore loves a beautiful wedding. It has been celebrating the most iconic love stories since its glamorous grand opening in 1929. From those first butterflies of happy anticipation right through to the last crumb of delicious cake, everyone at the hotel feels tremendously proud to be a part of such a magical occasion.
The meticulously cared-for landscape makes an incredible backdrop for beautiful weddings. Celebrate your love in front of a meticulously cultivated flower garden lined by towering palm trees in the Paradise Garden. The delicate blooms and iconic Biltmore blocks frame your grand bridal entrance as a historic Saguaro watches over your ceremony. The Cottage Lawn is the perfect setting for an intimate outdoor wedding ceremony or cocktail hour. Read your vows under a lush green canopy of leaves that will provide the ideal backdrop for your love story. Surrounded by the original 1929 Cottages and overlooked by Piestewa Peak, the space embodies a historic allure.
However, if you prefer a dazzling indoor setting, choose the original dining room on the property, the Gold Room. This stunning room has encountered nearly a century of one-of-a-kind evenings and is home to the second largest golden ceiling in the world – behind the Taj Mahal. Additionally, floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural sunlight to transition into desert starlight as your guests dance the night away. Cement your love story in the original ballroom of the Arizona Biltmore, the Aztec Room. Covered with the original 18-karat gold-leaf ceiling and copper beams from 1929, the historic room provides a warm glow to every wedding. It also features two fireplaces and an outdoor patio perfect for your cocktail reception. The Grand Ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired chandeliers, and a nearby lawn with stunning mountain views. Hence, the space elevates every event into glamorous grandeur.
The world’s leading dignitaries, celebrities, and shining lights have adored the Arizona Biltmore’s magical setting, famous design, and innate sense of effortless chic for nearly 100 years – and you are now invited to do the same.
$210 (Emerald Dinner), $245 (Sapphire Dinner), $295 (Diamond Dinner)
$250 - $3,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Paradise Garden: 500 (cocktail), 250 (banquet), 500 (ceremony)
- Cottage Lawn B: 250 (cocktail), 150 (banquet), 200 (ceremony)
- Cottage Court: 300 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 300 (ceremony)
- Front Lawn: 350 (cocktail)
- Aztec Room & Patio: 200 (cocktail), 120 (banquet), 200 (ceremony)
- Gold Room & Patio: 400 (cocktail), 300 (banquet), 300 (ceremony)
- Grand Ballroom & Patio: 400 (cocktail), 270 (banquet), 350 (ceremony)
- *Larger event spaces available, please inquire for more information.
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Catering on-site
- Dance floor
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- F&B minimum spend: $15,000
- Included in the venue space: cake stand
- Included in the venue space: candles
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: china
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: standard classic linen
- Included in the venue space: tables
- Kosher catering - available on-site
- Multiple weddings are booked on the same day
- No outside catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking: $4 per car (based on the final guaranteed guest count)
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
- Wedding packages available
- Wedding planner required
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary guestroom upgrade, based on availability.
- Signature Waldorf Astoria wedding amenity to the couple on their wedding night.
- Virtuoso amenities - not applicable to room blocks.
What We Love
Desert Chic Experience
Renata's Hearth offers Latin American cuisine with an emphasis on fire and smoke.
McArthur's serves New American cuisine with meticulously sourced ingredients.
The Wright Bar
Lounge and bar seating with full bar and light bites.
Considered the best outdoor bar in Phoenix, the Spire Bar is the perfect spot for a great night out or to enjoy a golden hour with an elaborate cocktail in hand.
Paradise is the pool for a glorious day with the whole family.
Saguaro Pool has the undeniably Biltmore attitude of cool sophistication and the distinct lack of anyone but adults.
Cup & Cone
Cup & Cone serves classic confections with a Sonoran twist thrive at Cup & Cone, an art deco-inspired café.
- Resort Room, Paradise Pool
- Resort Room, Patio Firepit
- Resort Room, Balcony/Patio
- Citrus Club Balcony Room
- Accessible Room
- Citrus Club 1 Bedroom
- Citrus Club Junior Suite
- Citrus Club Signature Suite
- Cottage Room
- Cottage Suite
- Villa Suite One Bedroom
- Villa Suite Two Bedroom
In your room
- Complimentary wi-fi
- En-suite bathroom
- Two bottled waters daily
- Bicycle rentals
- Biltmore golf replay
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Fitness classes
- Handicap access
- Tennis and pickleball courts - private lessons with PBI professionals, group instruction and open court play
- The Twist waterslide
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Daily housekeeping
- 9 miles / 14.5 km / 3 hr drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)