Calistoga Ranch, an Auberge Resort
This beloved property was severely damaged in the Glass fires of Napa. As it will be in recovery mode for some time, we choose to continue to share its beauty and soul with our audience and will bring it back in full glory once it has been revitalized.
Who wouldn’t love Save-the-Dates announcing a Napa Valley wedding?
This resort truly feels like a complete escape from the outside world. Tucked into a private canyon, this award-winning luxury resort captures the region’s rich culture of food, wine, and nature. Designed with an indoor/outdoor living experience in mind, you’ll enjoy a lush, tranquil, and rustically elegant experience.
The area is also well known for its healing waters and spas. The resort offers a distinctive, natural environment, emphasizing well-being, rejuvenation, and nourishment for the mind, body, and soul.
The property has an on-site vineyard and private wine label and offers your wedding guests the opportunity to share and participate in the process of wine tasting, and winemaking by learning the art of pruning, joining in the harvest, and the crush. The “wine cave”, which acts as both a wine cellar as well as a location for special events is a romantic and unique space. It makes the perfect location for a wedding ceremony or reception.
Where nature is the primary amenity, you and your wedding guests have arrived at your Napa Valley getaway. Tucked into a private canyon marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream, and a private lake lies the oasis that will be home to your bespoke celebration.
You can enjoy this ultimate expression of the Napa Valley experience right here in the U.S. No passport required!
$700 - $5,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Vineyard Venue - 90 seated, 150 standing
- Lommel Lawn- - 150 seated, 250 standing
- Wine Cave and Founders Room - 80 seated, 120 standing
- Lakeview Patio - 36 seated, 38 standing
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
Wedding and Event Catering Manager
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Lighting - some basic lighting available.
- Marquee / tent available to rent.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut-off time 2:00 am.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Valet parking fees apply - please inquire for details.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- A welcome bottle of private label cabernet for each guest in the room block, upon arrival
What We Love
All rooms are individual lodges with an outdoor shower
Ultimate privacy, immersed in nature with no cars allowed within the property
Wine blending, mustard making, and more on-property experiences
Luxurious Lakeview Spa
Mercedes for use throughout stay (upon availability) to explore Napa Valley
Napa Valley Farm to Table Culinary Experience created using Napa's finest organic ingredients for a treat to the senses.
Open seasonally for light bites and lunch overlooking the pool.
- Studio lodges
- 1 Bedroom Lodges
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Mini Bar
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Bicycles on property
- Business center
- Children's programs
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Babysitting services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 1 hour 45 minutes / 83 mile drive from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 1 hour 45 minutes / 77 mile drive from Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- 2 hours / 88 mile drive from Oakland International Airport (OAK)