Charles Krug Winery
Wedaways makes planning a destination wedding in Napa easy. This is a venue space only and has no accommodations.
Elegance meets history in the heart of Napa Valley. Your destination wedding in Napa will be simply breathtaking on this legendary estate, dating back to 1861.
As one of only five Napa wineries that can host weddings and Charles Krug Winery named one of the “best wedding venues in Napa Valley” by Food & Wine magazine. A wedding at this beautiful venue includes the use of our historic Carriage House, Guest House, and Great Lawn.
Our Historic Carriage House which dates from 1881 offers a completely renovated ballroom and dining room. The ballroom boasts a soaring cathedral ceiling and floor furnished in old-growth redwood with stunning period chandeliers. Arched doorways open to an enchanting view of the Great Lawn. The lower floor offers a rustic barrel room that can be left natural or transformed by your imagination and decor.
The great lawn is set in the heart of Napa Valley’s oldest winery estate filled with heritage oaks and wrapped in vineyards for an unequaled outdoor space.
$0 - $0
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Great Lawn (Outdoor) - 800 seated
- Carriage House (Outdoor) - 250 seated
- Redwood Cellar (Indoor) - 300 seated
- Guest House (Bridal Dressing Room) - 25 seated
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Bottle of current vintage wine for the couple
What We Love
Wine train arriving directly to the property
One of the oldest wineries in Napa
Delicious, high-standard wines
Stunning views from everywhere on the property
Beautiful venue spaces for the perfect wine country wedding
This venue requires outside catering services.
- Family / kid friendly
- Free parking on site
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor dining
- 42 minutes / 26.2 mile drive from Sonoma Airport (STS)
- 1 hr 30 minutes / 71 mile drive from Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- 1 hr 37 minutes / 83.6 mile drive from Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- 1 hr 40 minutes / 78.4 mile drive from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)