A favorite destination for a French castle wedding! Chateau d’Audrieu is a stunning 5* historical monument-hotel. It is perfectly designed for a romantic destination castle wedding or a romantic honeymoon. Imagine having an entire castle to yourself! Rent this castle in France for your romantic celebration of love. Soak up the enchantment as you prepare to say “I do”. Celebrate a memorable destination castle wedding ceremony and wedding reception in the authentic French style.
Château d’Audrieu is a fairy-tale destination that will surprise and please both you and your guests. The prestige of a legendary castle, the service, and expertise of trained professionals, renowned gastronomy, elegance and grand style will guarantee your experience fit for royalty. And a bonus? The castle has its very own chapel on the magnificent grounds making weddings even more magical.
The attentive onsite team will take care of everything and Wedaways local team can assist with any details you wish to coordinate. Your guests will enjoy the swimming pool, spa, delicious cuisine and 62 acres of gardens and park throughout the iconic five-star property.
No need to head out after your castle wedding celebration. Newlyweds will want to book a few extra nights to enjoy the magic of the Chateau d’Audrieu treehouse. This romantic bungalow is perched high above the ground, almost like Rapunzel’s tower. With a full bathroom, terrace and a panoramic view of the English gardens, you couldn’t imagine a more memorable way to look back on your first days as husband and wife.
$325 - $1,400
Closed January, February
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Castle Interior - 60 seated, 150 standing
- Exterior Castle Marquee - 250 seated
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
- Catering on-site.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary upgrade, upon availability
- Gifts in room, upon arrival
- Complimentary massage treatment per person, per stay
- Tea-Time everyday during your stay
What We Love
Spa by Sothys
Accommodations decorated in 18th century style with 21st century amenities
Flights over Normandy beaches
Free bicycles available for guests
A fantastic, elegant, and sought after gastronomic restaurant with head chef Olivier Barbarin
Summer restaurant located on the terrace overlooking the Park, serving light, refreshing summer menus.
This welcoming and convivial lounge/bar offers all the comforts of the 21st century, whilst enhancing the elegantly decorated historical setting.
- Classic Room
- Deluxe Room
- Junior Suite
- Luxury Treehouse
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Business center
- Connecting rooms
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 4 mile / 10 minute drive from Caen Carpiquet Airport (CFR)
- 60 mile / 2 hour drive from Paris Charles de Gaull International Airport (CDG)
- 70 mile / 2 hour drive from Orly International Airport (ORY)