Chateau de Gilly
This stunning wedding chateau is in the middle of the most famous vineyards of Burgundy, France. Between Dijon and Beaune’s historical places, the Château de Gilly is the perfect location for a splendid wedding.
Surrounded by French gardens and a bucolic river named La Vouge, the Chateau de Gilly is an ancient XIVth century Abbey with authentic historical spaces that will set the perfect atmosphere for your event.
The chateau is the former residence of the Cistercian Monks. Its character is authentic. The style is reflected in its moats, French-style gardens, and dining room with its magnificent vaulted ceiling. Its exceptional architectural treasures provide a warm and peaceful ambiance in each corner of the chateau.
Step back in History and live your fairytale wedding in a beautiful setting! Enjoy your wedding ceremony in our romantic garden, facing the castle. The shaded terrace is perfect for cocktail hour. With its French ceilings and tapestry, our main banquet room, fully decorated with the flowers of your choice, will be the perfect location for an exquisite dinner and fine reception.
Fulfill your wishes and enjoy unforgettable fireworks in our French gardens for you and your guests. To enjoy your stay at its fullest, the castle can be entirely privatized, along with its 48 well-appointed guest rooms.
Welcome to Chateau de Gilly for a romantic wedding in Burgundy, France!
105€ - 700€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Great Lawn - 150 seated, 200 standing
- Terrace - 100 standing
- Tapisserie Banquet Room - 130 seated, 170 standing
- Guillaume de Vienne Banquet Room - 160 standing
- Dom Gobelez Banquet Room - 60 seated, 70 standing
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- Menu printing.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Multiple weddings are booked on the same day.
- Music cut off time 5:00 am.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Real candle flame allowed.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary upgrades, upon availability
What We Love
Beautiful chateau grounds
Authentic French fare and wine
Traditional style interiors
On-site wedding coordinator
Large wedding venue spaces
Le Clos Prieur
Fine French fare created with fresh, local ingredients and served in a stylish, upscale presentation.
- Classic Room
- Traditional Room
- Upper Room
- Junior Suite
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bicycles on property
- Connecting rooms
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 7 miles / 20 minute drive from Dijon Airport (DIJ)
- 100 miles / 2 hours from Lyon International Airport (LYS)