Located in the North East of France in Alsace, the Chateau d’Isenbourg is located just 20 km from Colmar’s famous city. Known as one of the most loved cities in France, in a pure traditional Alsacian style! This striking château is in the heart of the Alsace wine country. Surrounded by vineyards with far-reaching views towards the Black Forest. Originally built on 12th-century cellars, it offers 4 banquet rooms, with one sitting up to 180 guests. Organize your cocktail in the raised park around a magnificent fountain with up to 300 guests. After that host your dinner and celebrations in the majestic room of Princes Eveques, a vaulted cellar dating from the 12th century. Its beautiful terrasse overlooks the Alsace countryside and the vineyard. A perfect setting for unforgettable memories to remember for a lifetime.
Finger buffet from 37€ per person – Wedding lunch or dinner : from 86€ – Reception area and set-up from 500€
149€ - 715€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Salle Prince des Evêques: 180 (seated), 220 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering.
- Catering on-site.
- Bespoke Services Only - No Packages Available.
- Menu printing.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Required to use venue's alcohol.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Lighting - can be rented.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Included in the venue space.
- Basic linen.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Music - No restrictions.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Free upgrades upon availability.
What We Love
Famous wine routes of Alsace
French traditional cuisine dating from the XVI century. Restaurant with a panoramic view of the countryside and vineyards.
- Junior Suite
In your room
- Complimentary Wifi
- Mini Bar
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Bicycle rentals
- Bicycles on property
- Family / kid friendly
- Free access to Spa facilities
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 319 miles / 514 km / Charles de Gaulle International Airport Paris (CDG)
- 30 miles / 49 km / Basel Mulhouse Airport Switzerland (BSL, MLH, EAP)