Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Istanbul, the unique city that lies on two continents, Asia and Europe, and fulfills all desires with its priceless beauty and history… For thousands of years, Istanbul has become a symbol of greatness, magnificence, royalty, glory, and elegancy. It has been a fairy-tale place in history. Today, Istanbul is one of the world’s most fascinating, exciting, and attractive cities, offering a thrilling experience with its breath-taking natural beauty, rich historical and cultural heritage, luxurious accommodation facilities, and a variety of social activities.
Dating back to the 17th century, Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul is the only palatial palace and hotel on the Bosphorus shores once an imperial residence for sultans. This legendary hotel is the true historical and glorious address of epic wedding ceremonies. It is an indispensable place to hold epic weddings, boasting fabulous architecture gleaming in the glory of the Bosphorus, breath-taking decorations, pampering service, famous marble stairs, and memories never to be forgotten.
This living legend is a dream-come-true for loving couples dreaming to tie the knot in an entirely fascinating adventure. The gorgeous venues of Çırağan Palace, offering a flawless mix of luxury and elegance, are at the disposal of brides and grooms from all nations. Every year, hundreds of brides, and grooms, not just from Turkey but also from the elite families of different regions of the world; prefer Çırağan Palace for the wedding ceremony of their dreams. A stunning landmark brimming with romance and a legacy of impeccable service. This magnificent hotel is an unrivaled setting for a fairy-tale destination wedding celebration. Whether you envision a day of pure romance, a reception of opulent luxury or an intimate celebration with family and friends, Çırağan Palace Kempinski’s outstanding venues provides a picture-perfect backdrop for wedding parties of 5 to 1200 guests. Recite your vows on the legendary terrace facing the Bosphorus, among the lush green gardens, or in one of the enchanting Palace function rooms with high-ceilinged grandeur.
You have arrived in Istanbul, Turkey. It is time to get married and experience a honeymoon like royalty.
Exclusive Use NOT required. Boutique Wedding Packages Available
285€ - 635€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Çırağan Ballroom: 400 (seated)
- Çırağan Palace Terrace: 1,200 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
- 1-6 SPECIAL PERKS FOR THE WEDDING COUPLE:
- 1. A romantic celebration dinner for the 1st year anniversary.
- 2. Butler & Lady-in-waiting for the bride & groom.
- 3. Complementary massage treatment for the couple.
- 4. Fabulous breakfast in the suit or a luxurious yacht following the wedding.
- 5. Special boutique wedding package.
- 6. Tasting menu.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Menu printing.
- Music restrictions vary depending on venue space.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding Packages Available
Wedaways Special Amenity
- A bottle of wine and fresh fruit platter in-room, upon arrival.
What We Love
Perfect location on the Bosphorus
Palatial Ottoman decor
Incredible Palace Suites
Views of the Bosphorus
Lavish wedding venue spaces
Gourmet chefs create Ottoman and Turkish dishes to accompany glittering Bosphorus scenery at this upscale restaurant.
With stunning views from the Bosphorus bridge and beyond, the Bosphorus Grill Restaurant welcomes you to enjoy lunch or dinner with exquisite international and Turkish cuisine with a large variety of seafood. Opt for a la carte or a lavish buffet.
A great venue to relax, leave the day behind and taste exquisite, flavorful cocktail creations and a premium selection of the finest liquors and spirits.
For a magical experience at the edge of the Bosphorus, here you can enjoy special mixology drinks and exclusive live DJ music.
- Park View Rooms
- Superior Rooms
- Deluxe View Rooms
- Grand Deluxe Rooms
- Studio Suites
- One-Bedroom Suites
- Palace Suites
- Pasha Suite
- Vali Suite
- Vezir Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Sultan Suite (Palace side)
- Haseki Sultan Suite (Hotel side)
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Beauty salon
- Business center
- Connecting rooms
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 1 Hour / 42 km (26 miles) drive from Istanbul Airport
- 1 Hour / 48 km (30 miles) drive from Sabiha Gokcen International Airport