Como Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa
The quintessential romantic setting of Como Castello del Nero is an exquisite location for your Italian Wedding. Destination wedding and honeymoon couples adore the views of verdant rolling hills giving way to the cornflower blue of the summer skies. After sunset, the castle and the centuries-old cypress trees that line the paths and driveways are lit up to provide an enchanting backdrop to your Italian wedding celebration in the heart of Tuscany.
This XII century castle, just thirty minutes from Florence, Siena and San Gimignano, is the perfect central location to explore all of Italy’s most coveted region. More than 50 luxury rooms, including 18 stunning suites, will accommodate your destination wedding party as you make Castello del Nero your home for the duration of your celebration.
The hotel chapel has been restored to its original splendor with a white dove decorating the wonderful vaulted ceiling. This picturesque building also retains the authentic furniture that lends a historic charm to the venue. The immediate area around the chapel boasts meticulously maintained Italian Gardens, exquisite Florentine roses and a Lebanon cedar ensuring the most romantic and magical of atmospheres, and of course perfect picture opportunities!
Pre or post wedding day, you and your guests can dine in the Michelin starred restaurant La Torre or in the Tuscan restaurant La Taverna, while during summer you can enjoy lunch and dinner on the terrace or by the pool.
The property’s caring and professional staff are on hand to take care of all your event’s catering need to ensure that your day runs smoothly. Your every request is satisfied leaving you free to enjoy this most special occasion and Wedaways local team of event planners are on call to help make your dream wedding come true.
The luxurious SPA is the perfect place for the bridal couple and their guests, and newlyweds alike, to pamper themselves during their stay. The outdoor heated swimming pool is located in front of the SPA, commanding a magnificent view of the valley and lakes below. Two Tennis courts, illuminated for night play, are available. On the 700 acres estate cultivated with vineyards and olive groves, where guests may enjoy the multiple hiking paths.
$453 - $650
Closed January, February
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Italian gardens - 120 seated
- Panoramic terrace - 120 seated
- La Torre restaurant - 80 seated
- La Taverna restaurant - 70 seated
- Sala Delle Volte - 80 seated, 100 standing
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- Michelin starred catering available.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Bottle of signature house red wine in-room, upon arrival
What We Love
A 12th Century castle
Wine, olive oil & honey producing estate
Michelin Starred Chef
Largest ESPA Spa in Italy with a full beauty salon
Only 40 minutes from The Mall luxury outlets
La Torre Restaurant
1 Michelin Starred restaurant delivering delicious Tuscan cuisine in the former stables of the castle. In summertime, the menu is served on the terrace where guests enjoy the gorgeous views of Tuscany.
La Taverna Restaurant
Dine on typical dishes from the Chianti region in the former kitchen of the castle. A true treat for the palette.
- Double Superior
- Double Deluxe with Panoramic View
- Suite Duplex with Loft Level
- Frescoed Suite with Panoramic View
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Royal Galway Suite
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Wifi
- Mini Bar
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Business center
- Connecting rooms
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Michelin starred restaurant
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Babysitting services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- 35 minutes / 20 mile drive from Florence International Airport (FLR)
- 1 hour 15 minutes / 40 mile drive from Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 3 hours / 160 mile drive from Rome International Airport (FCO)