Esperanza, Auberge Resort Collection
Imagine a sunset ceremony on the crescent-shaped private beach, cocktails by a shimmering pool, and dinner on the stone terrace high atop the cliffs. AIRE, Cabo’s newest event venue creates a myriad of seaside celebration possibilities that feels as though you are standing at the edge of the continent. Featuring gorgeous retractable floor-to-ceiling glass walls, choose between open-air or an air-conditioned space without having to compromise the panoramic view of the ocean.
$600 - $900
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Cocina del Mar Terraces: 100 (seated), 120 (standing)
- Cocina del Mar Terraces & Bar: 150 (seated), 200 (standing)
- Land's End Room: 50 (seated), 60 (standing)
- Land's End Terrace: 30 (seated), 50 (standing)
- Aire: 50 (seated), 60 (standing)
- Aire Terrace: 60 (seated), 70 (standing)
- Lobby Area: 120 (standing)
- Upper Pool Terraces: 32 (seated), 80 (standing)
- Upper & Middle Pool Terraces: 92 (seated), 120 (standing)
- Pool Terraces: 180 (seated), 200 (standing)
- Cabaña's Beach: 150 (seated), 150 (standing)
- Wood Deck & Beach: 60 (seated), 70 (standing)
- Club House at New Residences: 80 (seated), 100 (standing)
- Palapa Terrace Fire Pit: 60 (seated), 80 (standing)
- Buenavista Terrace: 40 (seated), 50 (standing)
- Fuego Terrace: 30 (seated), 40 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- 10 booked rooms are required.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Event Planning Logistics.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut off time 11:00 pm.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Room Block Details.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- $100 Spa credit.
What We Love
Cocina del Mar
Baja’s freshest seafood with the region’s most alluring Latin flavors. BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER DAILY.
La Terraza Americana
Serving salads including an avocado - and kale - packed superfood salad, sandwiches, soups, and other light lunch fare. LUNCH ONLY.
Casual outdoor dining featuring an exhibition kitchen and swim-up bar. LUNCH AND DINNER DAILY.
This lively garden bistro features family-friendly fare including wood-fired pizzas, along with traditional dishes with a Mexican seafood twist. BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER DAILY, PLUS NIGHTLY LIVE MUSIC, EXCEPT ON MONDAY.
- Luxury Suites
In your room
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Flip-flop sandals
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Beach service
- Connecting rooms
- Couple's Massage Suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Free Wifi
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- Yoga and/or Pilates Classes on Request
- 35 minute drive from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD).