Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria
If it’s an Amalfi Coast wedding you are dreaming of, Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria should be your top consideration. In Sorrento, perched on the cliff edge overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, the views are spectacular. Stage a dramatic arrival at the port and take a quick elevator ride directly to the hotel.
The Excelsior Vittoria, chic and elegant is ideal for an unforgettable wedding celebration starting from the couple’s arrival. You’ll arrive through the private driveway of the hotel surrounded by gardens. Walk under a wisteria pergola: the most enchanting and triumphal entry for the couple, in La Dolce Vita style.
The hotel orange grove is the perfect site to start with cocktails and hors-d’oeuvres. The wedding couple can sneak away to the hotel gardens for a dramatic photoshoot.
Host the wedding banquet in the prestigious Vittoria restaurant. Decorate with magnificent flower bouquets, elegant candlestick, fine porcelain, and silver. Enjoy frescoed ceilings and impressive views on Naples Gulf. Chef Antonino Montefusco will create menus inspired by rich, local tradition.
At the end of the reception, we’ll serve the wedding cake on the impressive Vittoria Terrace. You and your guests can enjoy the Sorrento sea breeze, facing Mount Vesuvius. These most breath-taking views inspired Lucio Dalla to compose his world-renowned song, Caruso.
The after-party can take place by the swimming pool set in the hotel gardens. Here’s the perfect spot to enjoy evening cocktails, and to dance the night away. After this glorious wedding day, spend your first honeymoon night in one of the most prestigious hotel suites. Movie stars, celebrities, and royalty love our suites.
Honeymooners and wedding guests can enjoy the sunset on the hotel’s terrace. It’s the perfect place to savor an Aperol Spritz with a view of the Bay of Sorrento before dinner at the Michelin-starred restaurant Terrazza Bosquet.
Our Boutique Spa La Serra offers a wide range of services for you. Starting with make-up and hairstyling pre-ceremony and ending with couple’s massage and more.
Our professional team organizes tailor-made celebrations. Our goal is to make your wedding day and all the celebrations around it unforgettable!
450€ - 4,000€
Closed January, February, March
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Vittoria Terrace - only for aperitif by trays – 200 standing
- Royal Terrace - only for aperitif by trays or cutting cake – 200 standing
- Orangerie Restaurant & Pool side Bar - only for aperitif by trays, cutting cake and after dinner – 200 standing
- Vittoria Ballroom - dinner or lunch, cutting cake and after dinner – 200 seated
- Terrazza Bosquet Restaurant (Michelin star) - for aperitif by trays, lunch or dinner, cutting cake and after dinner – 60 seated
In-House Wedding Services
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Florist in-house.
- Lighting - some basic lighting available.
- Menu printing.
- Michelin starred catering available.
- Music cut off time 12:00 am.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Upgrade subject to the availability upon arrival - surprise in the room!
What We Love
Terrazza Bosquet Restaurant
One Michelin star: For an elegant combination of regional and Mediterranean cuisine, using fresh, local produce including a variety of citrus fruits from the hotel's own orange grove.
L'Orangerie Pool Side Bar & Restaurant
Mediterranean character, absolute quality in raw materials and modernity. At night, the restaurant's bar transforms into a glamorous lounge area serving late night tapas, delicious small plates, and local and international wines.
American buffet breakfast is served. A wide range of hot and cold dishes, desserts and homemade jams, including the excellent marmalade, prepared with the oranges from the hotel’s garden.
- Double Garden View
- Superior Double Sea View
- Deluxe Double Sea View
- Junior Suite Garden View
- Superior Junior Suite Sea View
- Deluxe Junior Suite Sea View
- Superior Suite Sea View
- Deluxe Suite Sea View
- One-of-a-kind Suite Sea View with Terrace
- Caruso Two bedroom Suite
- Dalla Two bedroom Suite
- Pavarotti Two bedroom Suite
- Be Excelsior Two bedroom Suite
- Pavarotti Three bedroom Suite
- Excelsior Villas 2 bedrooms
- Excelsior Villas 3 bedrooms
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Wifi
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Beauty salon
- Bicycle rentals
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Babysitting services
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 1 hour drive / 28 miles from Naples' airport (NAP)