Hayfield Manor, Cork’s premier 5-star hotel, provides all the charm of a grand manor house. Uniquely posed within two-acres of beautiful walled gardens offering the ideal location for your dream wedding. Specializing in intimate weddings, Hayfield Manor provides a choice of beautiful venues and the best in service in Irish hospitality. Enjoy your personalized and unique wedding in Ireland!
At Hayfield Manor, the aim is to make your Wedding Day the most perfect and enjoyable day of your life. No task is too large nor details too small for the experienced staff when it comes to your big day. Hayfield Manor’s classical and elegant style will truly enhance your wedding day. Hayfield Manor provides you with a selection of rooms to choose from, so you can enjoy the wedding reception you dream of. Prior to taking center stage, prepare in the tranquillity of your luxurious room with each bedroom individually decorated and providing the utmost in luxury. Greet your wedding guests in your private reception room, or within the manor gardens which provides the perfect location for your welcome reception on a summer’s day. Hayfield Manor is acclaimed as a gourmet destination of exceptional culinary expertise. Your wedding menus will be thoughtfully created by the Head Chef, incorporating your preferences to create the perfect dining experience for you and your loved ones. Hayfield Manor is the ideal choice to have a perfect, intimate wedding day to remember.
215€ - 850€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Private dining room: 36 (seated), 36 (standing)
- Orchids: 80 (seated), 80 (standing), Limited Availability
- Private dining room and Orchids: 120 (seated), 120 (standing)
- The Boole Suite: 55 (seated), 55 (standing)
- The Drawing Room: 36 (seated), 36 (standing)
- Robert Kane Suite: 120 (seated), 120 (standing)
- The Glass House: 15 (seated), 15 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee.
- Kosher kitchen available.
- Menu printing.
- Required to use venue's alcohol.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Included in the venue space.
- Access to The Beautique Spa.
- Basic linen.
- Complimentary menu tasting.
- Floral table centrepiece(s).
- Red carpet VIP arrival with glass of Champagne for the wedding couple.
- Seating plan and place cards.
- Wedding packages available.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Music cut off time 12:00 am.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
- Florist in-house.
- Real candle flame allowed.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary bottle of house Prosecco.
- Hayfield Manor homemade chocolates.
What We Love
Luxury spa facilities.
Award winning gourmet dining.
Perrotts Garden Bistro
Located in the contemporary garden room of Hayfield Manor Hotel, the two AA Rosette, Perrotts Garden Bistro is the popular casual dining restaurant at Hayfield Manor, serving outstanding international cuisine 7 days a week. Perrotts Garden Bistro features a wide range of Mediterranean and international specialty dishes with a menu designed to feature dishes that appeal to all palates. At Perrotts Garden Bistro, the menu is inspired by world food trends to create a menu that is diverse, exciting, and above all delicious!
Overlooking the beautiful private gardens and the leafy grounds of the hotel, Hayfield Manor’s Signature restaurant Orchids is a premier Cork city gourmet restaurant. Soft lighting and flickering candles create the perfect atmosphere to enjoy a spectacular meal prepared by our Executive Head Chef and his talented team. Orchids restaurant has a reputation, for an exceptional dining experience, as one of the best restaurants in Cork City.
The Manor Bar
The Manor Bar at Hayfield Manor is full of old-world sophistication with contemporary accent pieces to satisfy both the traditionalists and design-lovers alike. Serving everything from morning coffee with freshly baked scones and light meals from our daytime menu the Manor Bar’s friendly and relaxed atmosphere provides an ideal location to enjoy some lively conversations with your friends and family. The Manor Bar’s knowledgeable and friendly staff will be delighted to inform you about the wonderful vintages on offer from our wine cellar.
- Grand Suite
- Master Suite
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- 5.5 miles / 9 km / from Cork International Airport (ORK)
- 165 miles / 266 km / from Dublin International Airport (DUB)
- 77 miles / 125 km / from Shannon International Airport (SNN)
- 63 miles / 101 km / from Kerry Airport (KIR)