Hotel Eden Rome
The Hotel Eden Rome, a Dorchester Collection property, is the perfect choice for a chic Rome destination wedding. The hotel provides a true Roman experience. There are breathtaking views across the Eternal City.
The hotel is ideally located between Villa Borghese gardens and the famous Spanish Steps. And the perfect choice to host this once-in-a-lifetime celebration.
Enter the lobby. A stunning atmosphere, completed with fresco paintings, two large marble ‘steles,’ and a fireplace, in authentic Roman design.
All the guest rooms and suites provide bright and airy spaces: high ceilings, tall windows, all framing Rome’s stunning skyline. The hotel’s central location with city views offers both comfort and luxury. They are spacious and comfortable for the wedding couple to relax before the big day. The Signature Suites have inspired poets and playwrights. Dignitaries and film stars such as John F. Kennedy Jr. and Ingrid Bergman have been guests here.
The bathrooms are decorated in white and gold. Inspired by the Roman baths, they feature mosaics, marble vanities, and Italian Bottega Veneta toiletries.
Dining at Michelin-starred rooftop restaurant La Terrazza promises an evening of romance.
Choose the elegant banquet room for your wedding celebration. Or the beautiful rooftop restaurant with a spectacular panorama. On your special day, you and your guests will be delighted by the delicacies prepared by our Michelin-starred Chef Fabio Ciervo. Chef uses only high quality, fresh and seasonal products for his modern interpretation of classic Italian and Roman cuisine.
La Libreria, our sophisticated salon, can be reserved for private use to welcome your guest. Serve a glass of Italian spumante before the celebration or to accompany the cake cutting.
The intimate SPA, with vaulted ceilings honoring typical Roman Bath architecture, offers a wide range of exclusive treatments. Enjoy a couple’s massage. You’ll definitely want the Hollywood’s Sonya Dakar facial.
The final touch is personalized hairdressing by celebrity hairstylist Roberto D’Antonio. Roberto is available to take care of the bride and the guests.
You will experience the finest hospitality in the heart of Rome. After all, the iconic property has served kings and heads of state for almost 130 years. A magical experience, in a historical location, with staff providing all the care and attention necessary to ensure that newlyweds enjoy serenity and happiness during their wedding and honeymoon.
The expert events team can provide all you need, from flower arrangements to entertainment, to enhance your day. Welcome to Hotel Eden Rome, your destination wedding host.
700€ - 3,000€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Sala Borghese: 70 (seated), 110 (standing)
- La Terrazza: 44 (seated), 70 (standing)
- Il Giardino Ristorante: 50 (seated), 80 (standing)
- La Libreria: 50 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- Menu printing.
- Michelin starred catering available.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Florist in-house.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Music cut off time 11:59 pm.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Valet parking fees apply - please inquire for details.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Spumante in-room, upon arrival
- Upgrade upon availability at check-in
- Special welcome amenity for honeymooners
- 10% discount on spa treatments for bride and groom
What We Love
Perfect location in the center of Rome
Delicious Michelin-starred cuisine
Beautiful venue spaces
1 Michelin Star fine dining, the restaurant is located on the top floor with mesmerizing views over Rome. Using high quality, fresh and seasonal produce, the cuisine at La Terrazza focuses on the nutritional aspects of the ingredients.
Il Giardino Ristorante
An innovative dining experience, offering a special children’s menu for younger guests and large sharing platters for groups. A modern interpretation of classic Italian and Roman cuisine, using fresh, seasonal and organic produce.
- Classic Room
- Classic Room with View
- Prestige Room
- Prestige Room with View
- Junior Suite
- Junior Suite with View
- Classic Suite
- Classic Suite with View
- Prestige Suite
- Dolce Vita Suite
- Aurora Terrace Suite
- Villa Medici Presidential Suite
- Bellavista Penthouse Suite
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Business center
- Connecting rooms
- Family / kid friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- Babysitting services
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 25 minute drive from Rome Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 18 minute drive from Rome Ciampino International Airport (CIA)