Hotel Hassler Roma
With timeless elegance, superlative service and an unbeatable location, Hotel Hassler is one of Rome’s most iconic destination wedding hotels. Planning a destination wedding in Rome is easy when you work with the amazing team at Hotel Hassler.
Despite being a world-renowned five-star hotel, there is nothing large or impersonal about this special property. This legendary grande dame has been family-owned and run for decades. You’ll feel like your destination wedding in Rome is being planned and orchestrated by a member of your own family. This is Italian decadence at its best; a synergy of gracious hospitality and intriguing spaces that takes cues from its unique setting.
Hotel Hassler specializing in organizing the most extraordinary luxury destination weddings in Rome. Enjoy your wedding reception on one of the panoramic terraces with the breathtaking view of Rome as the setting for your unforgettable occasion. Not looking for a rooftop celebration? What about planning your destination wedding in Rome in one of Hotel Hassler’s romantic restaurants or one of our private salons. No matter which backdrop you select for your destination wedding celebration, this Roman city hotel offers the most special and luxurious venue space with all finest personalized service to make your big day truly unforgettable.
If you’d like additional assistance with your luxury destination wedding, Wedaways offers a full team to local wedding planning experts at your beck and call! Let us know what your dream wedding celebration looks like and we’ll make them come true!
520€ - 15,000€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Sala Capre - 36 seated, 40 standing
- Sala Sistina - 70 seated, 100 standing
- Salone Medici - 100 seated, 180 standing
- Panoramic Terrace - 33 seated, 35 standing
- Penthouse Villa Medici Terrace - 100 seated, 180 standing
- Imàgo Restaurant - 70 seated, 80 standing
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Florist in-house.
- Getaway car can be rented.
- Menu printing.
- Michelin starred catering available.
- Music cut off time 11:00 pm.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Bottle of sparkling Italian wine & strawberries with chocolate, in-room upon arrival
- Complimentary room upgrade upon availability at check-in
What We Love
The best location in Rome atop the Spanish Steps
Michelin Starred restaurant with panoramic views of Rome
Historically important property
Penthouse Suite with huge terrace and luxurious amenities
Rooftop Terrace overlooking Rome
This stunning 6th floor Michelin Starred restaurant has panoramic views of Rome and is rated one of the top Michelin Starred dining experiences in the ancient city.
Set in the heart of the Hotel, this restful Palm Court is a luxurious retreat decorated with charming wrought-iron furniture and offers wide choice of food all day long.
An elegant meeting place, cozy, dark wood 1940s inspired bar, perfect for cocktails before & after dinner.
- Classic Double Rooms
- Deluxe Double Rooms
- Grand Deluxe Double Rooms
- Classic Suites
- Executive Suites
- Grand Deluxe Suites (Grand Deluxe Suite Hassler and Grand Deluxe Suite Forum)
- Presidential Suites (Presidential Suite Trinità dei Monti and Presidential Suite San Pietro)
- Penthouse Suite Villa Medici
- Hassler Penthouse
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Bicycles on request
- Business center
- Children's programs
- Connecting rooms
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Michelin starred restaurant
- Outdoor dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Babysitting services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 40 minutes / 22 mile drive from Rome International Airport (FCO)