Hotel Le Choiseul
In the heart of the famous Valley of the Kings, we invite you to discover the CHOISEUL in Amboise, the last home of Leonardo Da Vinci. Just at the Royal Castle of Amboise’s base, the Choiseul offers a beautiful view over the river Loire Valley. It is a hidden treasure in the city with its Italian-style gardens and its 16th and 17th-century residences. Le CHOISEUL is an intimate place, perfect for organizing a small wedding, hidden from the crowd… It has 2 banquet rooms, with the biggest one perfect for 90 sitting guests. The lounges are on the ground floor and open to the beautiful gardens. It can accommodate up to 65 guests total with its 30 rooms and suites. What makes it so special is its grounds and its unique roman troglodyte barns dating from the Romans. It also has a secret passage leading to the Royal Castle of Amboise! You will be able to experience it if you take a guided tour of the castle.
109€ - 389€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Salon Saint Francois: 40 (seated), 50 (standing)
- Salon Charles the 8th: 90 (seated), 120 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering.
- Catering on-site.
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee.
- Bespoke Services Only - No Packages Available.
- Menu printing.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Required to use venue's alcohol.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Included in the venue space.
- Basic linen.
- Chair Covers.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Music cut off time 10:00 pm.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Free upgrades upon availability.
What We Love
Overlooking the Loire river
Rich in history
Restaurant Le 36
Traditionnal French cuisine
- Junior Suite
- Bicycle rentals
- Bicycles on property
- Free guest parking
- Pet friendly
- 15 miles / 25 km / Aéroport de TOURS (TUF)