Inn At Newport Ranch
The Inn at Newport Ranch is a dramatic and spectacular Northern California destination for weddings & honeymoons. Imagine your ultimate California coastal wedding at The Inn at Newport Ranch. 2,000 pristine acres on the Pacific. A mile and a half of coastline, ancient redwood forests, undulating meadows, and dramatic bluffs, and panoramic ocean views are the backdrops for your celebration.
Modern rustic elegance in five separate buildings. Architectural masterpieces all―echo and enhance the natural beauty of the surroundings.
Sip local wines in a nook in the walk-in fireplace, relax on the wrap around porch while you take in the sweeping views, and socialize in the gracious common spaces. Where crashing waves meet extraordinary interludes. Indulge at the onsite Fireside Spa inside a grove of redwood trees. Unwind in a six-person hot tub atop a repurposed water tower. And fall asleep to the sound of the sea.
Activities abound, from ATV tours of the expansive property to horseback rides along the beach. Hikes along the ridge top trails, wine tasting, and excursions to nearby Mendocino—a charming Victorian village.
The Inn at Newport ranch offers three celebration packages: Elope to the Coast with up to 6 people, the Newport Wedding from 6- 34 people, and the Coastal Bluff Wedding from 35 – 99 people. The Wedding Concierge is also happy to work with you to design a custom event for your dream day.
$350 - $375
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Newport Room: 49 standing
- Ocean Bluff: 49 seated, 99 standing
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- A Bottle of Anderson Valley Wine
What We Love
Serving California Farm to Table cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily.
- Main Inn - King Studio
- Main Inn - Single Queen Studio Redwood House
- Main Inn - Queen studio with Kitchenette
- Main Inn - Queen 1 bedroom Suite , Kitchen, Hot Tub
- Main Inn - 2 Bedroom Suite with Queen Beds, 2 Bath, Kitchen, Hot Tub
- Barb's Place - Queen Studio Ranch House
- Barb's Place- Separate 2 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, full kitchen, and Living Room
- Sea Drum - Separate 4 bedroom, 4 Bathroom House, full kitchen, and Living Room, Deck, Hot Tub
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / Cocktail lounge
- Bicycle rentals
- Connecting rooms
- Family / kid friendly
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Babysitting services
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 2.5 hour drive / 122 miles from Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 3.5 hour drive / 202 miles from San Francisco Airport (SFO)