Regent Porto Montenegro
Boka Bay once deservingly proclaimed ‘the Bride of the Adriatic,’ encompasses rich cultural heritage and beautiful unspoiled nature, along with romantic landscapes, picturesque beaches, and warm glowing sea. Previously a retired army shipyard, the award-winning Porto Montenegro marina is now home to some of the world’s biggest and most extravagant yachts. In the heart of the Porto Montenegro village, against the backdrop of striking mountains and Venetian architectural relics, lies Regent Porto Montenegro.
The timelessly furnished property draws inspiration from the contemporary vision of sophisticated luxury, along with traditional design reminiscent of Venetian palazzi. The interior design throughout the hotel follows the intricate account of Montenegro’s nautical history and maritime – featuring details such as crisp blue and white fabrics, teak paneling, and rope detailing. Referred to as ’the biggest and most luxurious yacht in Porto Montenegro,’ Regent Porto Montenegro boasts impeccable architecture and design, with sunken terraces and sea views, classical Italianate gardens, and walkways along calm water channels and reflecting pools. With its chic ambiance, gourmet concept, and tailor-made service, Regent Porto Montenegro provides several exquisite settings to tell your unforgettable wedding story.
Teodo Ballroom, the hotel’s first-floor function space, encompasses a pool deck overlooking the marina, Salon ‘’Boka’’, a foyer and Regent Lounge. The venue exudes an air of refined elegance, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and a seating capacity for up to 200 guests. The grand French windows breathe sunlight into the intricate marble interior, framing the extraordinary view of the marina and the Adriatic Sea.
Situated at the seafront and surrounded by fountains and landscaped gardens, the Italian Garden offers an astonishing setting for weddings and reception parties. Walk down the aisle under old olive tree branches with the spectacular backdrop of the marina and the Adriatic, boarded by soaring mountain ranges.
The sophisticated Library bar is adorned with cosmopolitan and ornate décor, amplified with the fusion of Mediterranean and Asian inspired dishes served along with regional wines and inventive and classic cocktails. The open fireplace during winter and outdoor terrace offering stunning sunset views create the intimate atmosphere perfect for a wedding reception.
With its mild climate, Porto Montenegro is the ideal wedding destination all year long. Whether you desire a lavish grand wedding or an intimate ceremony, the Regent Porto Montenegro team is here to craft your vision and needs meticulously.
Proclaimed as one of the best luxury honeymoon destinations in 2017 by the Fight Network, Regent Porto Montenegro sets itself apart with its bespoke service. Refined gourmet cuisine, luxurious spa treatments, and panoramic pools, accompanied by a series of curated events and activities perfect for your romantic getaway. Montenegro’s breath-taking scenery is right at your feet, ready to be explored, with Regent nestled right amid the shores of Boka Bay.
From the old coastal towns to family-owned olive groves and vineyards scattered all over the country, rich cultural heritage, and profuse local cuisine to preserved wild nature in the north, this little country will make for a sublime backdrop in your first days in marriage and everlasting wedded bliss.
165€ - 2,250€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Ballroom Teodo: 140 seated, 250 standing
- Regent Lounge: 30 seated, 80 standing
- Library Bar Terrace: 80 seated, 120 standing
- Italian Garden: 80 seated, 300 standing
- Murano Restaurant Terrace: 100 seated, 120 standing
- Winter Garden: 20 seated, 40 standing
- Secret Garden: 40 seated, 40 standing
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
Andjelka & Sanja
- Catering on-site.
- Menu printing.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Event Planning Logistics.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
- Florist in-house.
- Real candle flame allowed.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Special wedding amenity/gift for all wedding guests staying on property.
What We Love
The Pool Club
Classic bar food
Patisserie & Delicatessen
Light healthy snacks and drinks (seasonally open)
- Deluxe Room Mountain/Sea View
- Junior Suite Mountain/Sea View
- One Bedroom Suite Mountain/Sea View
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Business center
- Couple's massage suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- 2 1/2 miles / 3.5 km from Tivat Airport (TIV)
- 30 miles / 48 km from Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- 55 miles / 88 km from Podgorica Airport (TGD)