Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection
Framed by the soft ridges of the nearby mountains, the accommodations are modern, thoughtfully-appointed and private – providing a resort experience that is unforgettable and unique to Napa.
Whether you’re experiencing one of Spa’s award-winning treatments, unwinding over the restaurant’s Michelin-rated cuisine, or immersing yourself in the blue waters of a 130-foot landmark pool, every stay at our Napa Valley luxury resort is destined to be a story.
Beautiful and romantic with charming venue spaces and unique services for your special day. Let the talented staff and culinary teams ensure your event is executed to perfection, whether it’s a gala affair or an intimate gathering.
From the moment you enter the property, you’ll sense you’ve arrived in one of the world’s most enchanted settings. Stately mountain peaks and age-old oaks enfold you in their majestic embrace. Graceful structures merge with their natural surroundings. And meandering paths invite exploration. From a simple elopement to a grand affair, we offer everything you need for a picture-perfect day.
$440 - $915
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Solstice - 200 seated
- Solstice East Terrace - 100 seated
- Solstice South Terrace - 75 seated
- Solstice Lawn - 300 seated
- Luna - 6 seated
- Spectera - 70 seated
- Spectera North/South - 5 seated
- Spectera Terrace - 50 seated
- Pool Cabana - 48 seated
- Pool Patio - 60 seated
- Bocce Courts - 20 seated
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
Wedding & Event Catering Manager
- Catering on-site.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- F&B Minimum Spend $22,500++ required.
- Menu printing.
- Michelin starred catering available.
- Music cut off time 12:00 am.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Bottle of local wine in-room, upon arrival
What We Love
Cottage style modern rooms
Michelin Starred restaurant and fantastic bar
Renowned spa and pool
Complimentary bikes & Mercedes (upon availability) for use In Napa throughout stay
Beautiful & vast property grounds, while keeping an intimate feel
Armed with Napa Valley’s finest local farm-fresh ingredients, the inventive, yet classic Solbar delivers on cuisine “with no borders”.
- Calistoga King Studio
- Valley 2 Queen Studio
- Valley 2 Queen with Soaking Tub
- King Studio With Soaking Tub & Fireplace
- Silverado Suite
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / Cocktail lounge
- Bicycle rentals
- Business center
- Children's programs.
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Michelin starred restaurant
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Babysitting services
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 30 minute / 22 mile drive from Santa Rosa Airport (STS)
- 1 hour 30 minutes / 78 mile drive from Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- 1 hour 30 minutes / 80 mile drive from Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- 1 hour 40 minutes / 90 mile drive from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)