The Gritti Palace
Exquisite spaces and decor, personalized assistance, and an unparalleled Grand Canal setting make The Gritti Palace an exceptional venue for destination weddings. The Gritti Palace offers 360° support starting from the meticulous organization of the event to the extra details that will complement the celebrations. The talented and committed experts at The Gritti Palace will create the perfect floral designs for your special day. Each artfully designed arrangement of exquisite seasonal blooms will reflect the couple’s personal preferences and wedding theme. From the most important bridal bouquet to the bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, sweetheart table arrangements, and gorgeous floral displays to decorate the room. The Gritti Palace venue highlight for the wedding, perched high on the hotel’s rooftop, is the spectacular 250-square-meter terrace of the Redentore Terrazza Suite. The perfect spot for weddings, cocktails, sit-down dinners, or intimate parties. Its unequaled views of Venice and the Grand Canal make this versatile al-fresco space unique in the city and the world.
Once the celebration comes to a close, spend your wedding night in one of the exquisite Signature Suites which reflect Venice’s rich and varied history. Inspired by the lives of some of The Gritti Palace’s past occupants. They offer spectacular views of gondolas gliding by on the Grand Canal or of the charming Santa Maria del Giglio Campo through their large windows and Juliet-style balconies.
The Gritti Palace awaits!
450€ - 13,000€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- The Redentore Terrazza: 40 (seated), 80 (standing)
- Club del Doge Terrace: 80 (seated), 100 (standing)
- Club del Doge: 80 (seated), 100 (standing)
- The Gritti Terrace: 120 (seated), 160 (standing)
- Riva Lounge: 40 (seated), 50 (standing)
- Salone Gritti: 80 (seated), 100 (standing)
- Sala Pisani: 24 (seated), 40 (standing)
- Gritti Epicurean School: 14 (seated)
In-House Wedding Services
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- F&B Minimum Spend Required
- Furniture rental package available.
- Getaway car can be rented.
- Lighting - some basic lighting available.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut off time 11:00 pm.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Starts at 2000€
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Personalized amenities.
- Virtuoso amenities will apply to bookings made directly through Wedaways.
What We Love
The champagne experience on the private Riva Yacht.
Gritti Epicurean School
Perfectly located on the Grand Canal.
The property is extremely luxurious.
Club del Doge Restaurant
Executive Chef Daniele Turco leads the team. From April to October guests enjoy the Gritti Terrace overlooking the Grand Canal, weather permitting. During the winter, its palatial interiors provide the perfect backdrop for breakfast and dinner.
Enjoy a cosmopolitan atmosphere and Venetian décor. Book afternoon tea complete with finger sandwiches and dainty, cream-filled pastries, or share the buzz as locals and international guests mingle to enjoy a cocktail or glass of champagne.
The Riva Lounge
One of the most glamourous meeting places in Venice for an aperitif as the sun goes down or a late-evening cocktail and a selected menu for appetizers, snacks made of local, fresh ingredients, and Venetian tradition.
- Giglio Prestige
- Landmark Grand Canal view
- Sestiere Suite (1 bedroom)
- Serenissima Suite (1 bedroom)
- Heritage Suite (1 bedroom)
- Patron Grand Canal view Suite (1 bedroom)
- Palazzo Canal Suite (1 bedroom)
- Redentore Suite (1 bedroom)
- Royal Suite (1 bedroom)
- Presidential Suite (1 bedroom)
In your room
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- En-suite bathroom
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfers available at an add'l fee
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 7.4 miles / 21 minute drive / 12 km to Venice Marco Polo Int'l Airport (VCE)