Villa Sola Cabiati
Villa Sola Cabiati is among Lake Como, Italy’s most stunning destination wedding villas. Enjoying an idyllic location in the village of Tremezzo, the 16th-century built Sola Cabiati is known to be one of the most famous properties on Lake Como.
The outdoor area features two charming gardens which make for a magnificent wedding venue; the Italian garden for 180 guests and the pool garden for up to 100 guests.
The historical residence preserves its paintings, frescoes, porcelains, tapestries, and furnishings from the 18th century and its Baroque style emanating harmony and elegance.
Some of the standout features of this villa are the high-society halls, the central lobby with frescoes and gilded chandeliers, and the drawing-room, just to name a few.
The villa offers six beautifully refurbished bedrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests in great comfort and supreme style.
Enjoying the unparalleled services of the Grand Tremezzo Hotel, Sola Cabiati is the perfect venue for celebrating the most important moments in your life in an intimate, romantic setting surrounded by frescoes and impressive gardens. This is the best in Lake Como, Italy.
7,800€ - 12,500€
Closed January, February, November, December
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Ground floor of the villa (3 rooms) - 60 seated
- Italian garden - 180 seated
- Pool garden - 100 seated
In-House Wedding Services
- Banquet menus are curated by Grand Hotel Tremezzo
- Basic catering service items included
- Catering on-site
- Event fees and prices for shorter stays available on request - 3 night minimum stay
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- VAT and city tax not included
- Vendor referrals provided
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary access to Grand Hotel Tremezzo services for villa guests
What We Love
Private butler & concierge
Pool and gardens
Access to Grand Hotel Tremezzo amenities
Beautiful property grounds and interiors
Grand Hotel Tremezzo Restaurants
Guests are privy to in-house meals curated by the Chefs of neighboring 5* luxury hotel Grand Hotel Tremezzo. You also have access to all restaurants at the hotel.
- Suite Antonietta: twin/double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath
- Suite Gianvico: twin/double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath
- Suite Amalia: twin/double bed and en-suite bathroom with bathtub & separate shower
- Suite Andrea: twin/double bed and en-suite bathroom with bathtub & separate shower
- Suite Alberica: twin/double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath
- Suite Nora: twin/double bed and en-suite bathroom with bathtub & separate shower
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- Spa & spa services
- 24-hour butler service
- Babysitting service
- Currency exchange
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Security cameras
- Use of private beach and pools at Grand Hotel Tremezzo
- Milan Malpensa: It takes approximately 1 hour 20 minutes by car to reach the Hotel (83 km / 52 miles).
- Milan Linate: It takes approximately 1 hour and half by car to reach the Hotel (94 km / 58 miles)
- Lugano Agno: It takes approximately 1 hour by car to reach the Hotel (58 km / 36 miles).