Villa Valentini Bonaparte
Wedaways is your one-stop-shop for planning a luxurious celebration in a Tuscan wedding villa. Villa Valentini Bonaparte is one of Italy’s most magnificent private villas located in Tuscany. Situated between Cortona and Montepulciano, it is in a stunning panoramic position surrounded by large and beautifully kept parks and grounds. This exquisite setting is the ideal place for exclusive destination weddings and unique events.
All facilities, “both front and back of the house,” which include an excellent chef’s kitchen, have been designed and equipped to ensure guests’ utmost satisfaction. Events are managed with white-glove professionalism, and the staff guarantees that your wedding reception will be a complete success.
Indoor and outdoor spaces are available for both intimate as well as large parties. Additional accommodations for guests attending your Tuscan destination wedding are convenient.
Sabrina Carbonare ~ The Extraordinaire ~ will take care of every organizational and design aspect with great attention to detail. Preludio Catering owns villa Valentini Bonaparte, and on request, the chefs will be able to provide lunch and dinners and Michelin star chefs. Breakfast is included in the Villa price. The perfect celebration awaits in this Tuscan wedding villa!
Required 1 night in low season + 10% VAT / 2 nights in high season
150 € +10% VAT
6,300€ - 7,500€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Outdoor lawns: 300 (seated)
- Orangerie: 300 (seated)
- Indoor ballrooms: 100 (seated)
- Amphitheater for ceremony: 300 (seated)
- Small chapel: 20 (seated)
- Upstairs rooms for cozier events: 80 (seated)
- Rustic room for welcome dinners and pizza parties: 50 (seated)
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
- Catering on-site.
- Michelin starred catering available.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- A welcome cocktail for villa guests upon arrival.
- A bottle of Prosecco Docg Millesimato Butterfly - Astoria in each room.
- 10% credit for dinner restaurant in Cortona: Il Preludio.
What We Love
The stunning villa interiors
Il Preludio in Cortona
Traditional Tuscan cuisine located 30 minutes from the villa
- Villa rooms
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Wifi
- Banquet facilities
- Family / kid friendly
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Valet / Bellman
- 1 hour and a half / 75 mile drive from Florence Airport (FLR)
- 55 minutes / 30 mile drive from Perugia Airport (PEG)
- 2 hours and 20 minutes / 90 mile drive from Rome Airport (FCO)