Villa Valentini Bonaparte
Wedaways is your one-stop shop for planning a luxurious celebration in a Tuscan wedding villa. Villa Valentini Bonaparte is one of Italy’s most magnificent private villas located in Tuscany. Situated between Cortona and Montepulciano, it is in a stunning panoramic position surrounded by large and beautifully kept parks and grounds. This exquisite setting is the ideal place for exclusive destination weddings and unique events.
All facilities, “both front and back of the house,” which include an excellent chef’s kitchen, have been designed and equipped to ensure guests’ utmost satisfaction. Events are managed with white-glove professionalism, and the staff guarantees that your wedding reception will be a complete success.
Indoor and outdoor spaces are available for both intimate as well as large parties. Additional accommodations for guests attending your Tuscan destination wedding are convenient.
On request, the wedding planner on-site will take care of every organizational and design aspect with great attention to detail. Preludio Catering owns Villa Valentini Bonaparte, and on request, our chefs will be able to provide lunch and dinners with Michelin star chefs. Breakfast is included in the Villa price. The perfect celebration awaits in this Tuscan wedding villa!
Required 1 night in low season + 10% VAT / 2 nights in high season
150 € +10% VAT
10,000€ - 24,000€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Outdoor lawns: 300 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Orangerie: 250 (seated), 250 (standing)
- Indoor ballrooms: 100 (seated), 100 (standing)
- Amphitheater for ceremony: 180 (seated), 180 (standing)
- Small chapel: 20 (seated), 20 (standing)
- Fireplace room for welcome dinners and cozier events: 20 (seated), 20 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
ON-SITE WEDDING PLANNER
Available on request.
- Catering on-site.
- Michelin starred catering available.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- A welcome cocktail for villa guests upon arrival.
- A bottle of Prosecco Docg Millesimato Butterfly - Astoria in each room.
- 10% credit for dinner restaurant in Cortona: Il Preludio.
What We Love
The stunning villa interiors
Il Preludio in Cortona
Traditional Tuscan cuisine, located 30 minutes from the villa.
La Terrazza di Villa Valentini Bonaparte
an elegant and refined space where our guests can taste Tuscan and international specialties. A rich wine list encloses all the long-lasting experiences of our historical restaurant Preludio di Cortona, a menu artfully elaborated by our chef can satisfy also the most discerning palate.
- Main Villa: 10 luxury rooms & suites that can accommodate up to 20 guests.
- La Scuderia: 5 family suites that can accommodate up to 20 guests.
In your room
- Bulgari courtesy kit.
- Complimentary Wifi
- LCD TV
- Mini Bar*
- Multi language channels.
- Nespresso machine.
- Yoga mat.
- Banquet facilities
- Bar/Cocktail Lounge
- E-bike/vespa rental on request
- Family / kid friendly
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Wine tours and wine degustations on request
- Babysitting services
- Cooking classes
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Valet / Bellman
- 1 hour and a half / 75 mile drive from Florence Airport (FLR)
- 55 minutes / 30 mile drive from Perugia Airport (PEG)
- 2 hours and 20 minutes / 90 mile drive from Rome Airport (FCO)