X-Canaves Oia Epitome
Welcome to Canaves Oia Epitome where your dreamy honeymoon suite with plunge pool – includes breakfast, a candlelit dinner for two, and more!
The beautiful village of Oia in Santorini is famous for its sunsets. Said to be the most picturesque spot on the island, each day people from around the area flock to the bars, restaurants and lookout spots to catch a glimpse of the sun slowly sinking into the Aegean behind the whitewashed streets and iconic blue-domed churches. Located in the north of the village, in a serene area on the outskirts of the town of Oia Canaves Oia Epitome benefits from a fantastic location for uninterrupted sunsets views.
The Bay of Ammoudi and its tiny fishing village set a short walk from the hotel. Take the twisting walk down to the shore for an atmospheric evening meal, lit by the light of the stars and the lights up and down the cliff. The tiny island can be easily explored in a few days, from the beaches of the east coast to the charming villages along the caldera edge.
Chic and luxurious for destination weddings and utterly romantic for honeymoons of a lifetime.
$600 - $900
Closed January, February, March, December
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Events Rooftop - 75 seated
In-House Wedding Services
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Getaway car can be rented. Advance booking required.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut off time 11:00 pm.
- Outside alcohol allowed.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary in-room welcome amenities (a bottle of house wine and a platter of fresh fruits)
What We Love
Incredible views from all over the property
Sleek and sexy all villa accommodations
Private pool in every villa
Large interior and exterior spaces, and incredible events rooftop
From sumptuous Champagne breakfast to exceptional fine dining under the stars, the Petra Restaurant is open all day to satisfy your refined taste.
Panorama Balcony Experience
An intimate gourmet dining experience in a most spectacular setting. Enveloped by the eternal blue sky and the infinite blue sea, the Panorama Balcony invites romantic couples to exceptional gourmet creations.
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / Cocktail lounge
- Bicycle rentals
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 15 minutes / 9 mile drive from Santorini Thira International Airport (JTR)