Chablé Maroma is a space of luxury and romance, designed for guests seeking to reconnect with the beauty of nature and pure wellness. It is set on Punta Maroma’s beauty-spot in the sought-out coast of Mexico’s Riviera Maya, offering the ultimate seclusion and immersion where the tropical jungle meets the powdery private beach and brilliant turquoise sea. Is proud to be part of Leading Hotels of the World, Virtuoso, Fine Hotels & Resorts, Wine Spectator award 2019, among many others, guaranteeing impeccable and memorable service. It is surrounded by a beautiful extensive and protected mangrove, natural vegetation and pathways bordering each of the 70 villas designed with exuberant tropical woods making the exterior and the jungle part of the interior design. Each villa is isolated naturally and wrapped in the sensuality of the forest, they have a private plunge pool, spacious terrace and an external moon shower creating an overall relaxing atmosphere pleasing all senses. Chable style is about living in harmony with nature, respecting the rhythms of life, and honoring timeless culture and traditions. Spa spoiling comes naturally to Chablé Maroma with its incredible renewing and repairing treatments with an emphasis on whole-body wellbeing, full-service spa with eight treatment rooms for couples and individuals, hydrotherapy circuit, consisting in hot and cold Jacuzzis, steam bath for her and for him and a wonderful rainforest pool with water jets.
$429 - $629
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Garden: 100 (seated), 150 (standing)
- Pool: 150 (seated), 200 (standing)
- Beach: 300 (seated), 450 (standing)
- Raw Bar: 40 (seated), 80 (standing)
- Bu'ul Restaurant: 60 (seated), 80 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- 70% of wedding guests are required to stay on property.
- Catering on-site.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Kitchen may be KASHERED for Kosher Catering On-Site.
- Kosher catering - available on-site.
- Lighting - some basic lighting available.
- Marquee / tent available to rent.
- Music cut off time 11:00 pm.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding Room Block Requirements: From January to April 2-night minimum stay. May to early December 3-night minimum stay.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Special Mayan harmonization at our wellness Spa upon arrival from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
What We Love
The dream of sea lovers. Its beautiful floors, created to mimic the beautiful ocean and its decoration, create a harmonious interior that flows into the pool area for a perfect culinary experience.
Enjoy an exquisite and original dining experience curated by the awarded Chef Jorge Vallejo; integrating techniques from Mexico’s culinary heritage, merging endemic ingredients of the Península with his culinary skills.
Located right off of the beach, take in the tranquil views of the ocean from the terrace while savoring fresh seafood, and selection of craft cocktails & wines. The afternoon and the sea merge creating an intimate moment, ideal for conversation.
- Villa King
- Villa Double
- Serenity Villa
- Standalone Villa
- Three bedroom Presidential Villa
In your room
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Flip-flop sandals
- Iron / steamer
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Beach service
- Bicycles on property
- Couple's Massage Suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- Yoga and/or Pilates Classes on Request
- 25 miles / 36 minute drive / 40 kms from Cancún International Airport (CUN)