Conrad Punta de Mita
Conrad Punta de Mita is a wonderful option for destination wedding celebrations. A stunning beachfront along the Riviera Nayarit coastline—where the sunshine and warm Mexican hospitality guarantee memories of a lifetime. Well known for delivering curated, bespoke events, the events team works closely with couples to bring their vision to life. And the fun doesn’t have to end when the party does, because with seven restaurants and bars, immersive spa experiences, a signature golf course, and much more—including 2 miles of prime, unspoiled beach—you and your guests have the opportunity to explore and indulge for as long as you wish.
$349 - $4,100
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Tukipa Ballroom: 450 (banquet), 600 (cocktail), 500 (ceremony)
- Xiriki: 100 (banquet), 200 (cocktail), 150 (ceremony)
- Codex: 150 (banquet), 300 (cocktail), 250 (ceremony)
- Haramara Garden: 450 (banquet), 600 (cocktail), 500 (ceremony)
- Beach Lawn: 300 (banquet), 600 (cocktail), 400 (ceremony)
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Catering on-site
- Day of event coordinator available
- Decor - some restrictions apply
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed
- Florist in-house
- Included in the venue space: basic linen
- Included in the venue space: china silverware
- Lighting - can be rented
- Multiple weddings are booked on the same day
- Music cut-off time: 11:00 pm
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Special permission to work on the beach required
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Vendor referrals provided
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Weddings require: 3 nights for 60% of guests
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category.
- Welcome drink at check-in (Iyari cocktail).
- Complimentary breakfast included in rate for up to 2 people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
What We Love
Curated, bespoke events
Superb dining options
Lush, untouched nature
Mornings begin with classic regional Mexican cuisine and American favorites served buffet style or a la carte. Dinner is elevated classic Mexican dishes with local ingredients. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Everyone’s favorite lobby lounge and meeting spot featuring artisanal cocktails curated by our agave experts, local beer and wine. Open in the evening.
Locally roasted and freshly brewed coffees and espressos with grab-and-go bites. Open early.
Barefoot luxury at its finest. Walk up from the pool or beach and inbibe in lively cocktails and regional favorites memorable in every way. Open daily.
Casual lunch poolside with family-friendly favorites. The littles get special seating and special treatment. Open for lunch through late afternoon.
Beachside restaurant featuring grilled favorites highlighting fresh seafood, steaks and sides under a canopy of palms. The restaurant goes from casual by day to resort sophisticated by night. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Local music sets the mood near the garden at this fireside cocktail lounge. Open nightly.
- King Bed Partial or Full Ocean View
- QQ Partial or Full Ocean View
- King Ocean Front
- QQ Ocean Front
- Superior Ste Partial or Partial or Full Ocean View
- King Suite Partial or Full Ocean View
- King Suite Ocean Front
- Premier Ste Ocean Front
- Two Bedrooms
- Grand Ste
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- En-suite bathroom
- Banquet facilities
- Bar/cocktail lounge
- Beach casitas/cabanas
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Connecting rooms
- Couple's massage suite
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Poolside dining
- Spa & spa services
- Sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- 25 miles / 40 km / 1 hour drive from Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)