The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel has been the chosen wedding venue for some of New Orleans’ most elegant and prestigious events for Hollywood legends and locals alike. The incredible setting and amazing team create an unforgettable experience for everyone to celebrate their memorable day. Additionally, the historic, reimagined spaces offer a spectacular backdrop with unique outdoor and indoor venues.
Imaginatively restored antique crystal chandeliers highlight formal European-inspired architectural details. The epitome of graceful refinement, the Waldorf Astoria Ballroom offers the glamour and sophistication of a celebrated era. Reminiscent of old Hollywood, The Blue Room is a longtime favorite for dinner and dancing. This exquisite bi-level Ballroom features a grand stage and sparkling crystal chandeliers. You’ll be swept away as the magic from the past sets the scene for making once-in-a-lifetime memories. Every wedding amenity and service imaginable is available at The Roosevelt. For instance, luxurious, opulent Suites, a magnificent rooftop pool with cabanas, and a renowned, world-class Waldorf Astoria Spa offer a truly customized experience. For impromptu gatherings, The Fountain Lounge Restaurant and the iconic Sazerac Bar offer a warm, welcoming environment where legendary cocktails give guests a taste of authentic New Orleans hospitality.
The talented wedding specialists will collaborate with you to carry out your wedding vision in every way. The hotel’s executive chef and dedicated culinary team customize an exquisite menu to suit your needs. Your wedding will be an unforgettable event. One that becomes a memory that will be treasured forever by you and the guests who share your special day.
- Variety of butler passed hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, artistic food displays, interactive culinary stations, custom wedding cakes, and coffee service.
- Bar service offering Premium, Prestige Brands & Signature Cocktails.
Package costs begin at $180.00 per person or $246.00 per person inclusive of sales taxes, service charge, and gratuity.
$140 (exclusive of sales taxes, service charge and gratuity)
$229 - $799
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Waldorf Astoria Ballroom: 450 (cocktail), 300 (banquet)
- Blue Room: 250 (cocktail), 180 (banquet)
- Rooftop Pool Terrace: 300 (ceremony)
- Crescent City Ballroom: 550 (cocktail), 450 (banquet)
- Roosevelt Ballroom: 800 (cocktail), 650 (banquet)
- Orpheum Room: 120 (cocktail), 100 (banquet), 240 (ceremony)
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Day of event coordinator available
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: china
- Included in the venue space: crystal
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: napkins
- Included in the venue space: standard floor length linens
- Included in the venue space: tables
- Included in the venue space: votive candles
- Lighting - can be rented
- Menu printing
- Multiple weddings are booked on the same day
- Music cut-off time: 2:00 am
- Outside catering fee: $50+ per person (plus sales tax, service charge and gratuity)
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking: $30 per car for events & $51 per car for overnight
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: ceremony - starts at $2,000; reception - may be waived based on minimum F&B
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Wedding packages available - see details in description
- Wood parquet dance floor
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary in-suite champagne for the couple following the reception.
- Complimentary suite on the wedding night for weddings with over 100 guests.
What We Love
Fabulous spa packages
Cocktail tasting experience
Coffee, pastries, salads & sandwiches.
- Deluxe King
- Deluxe Queen
- Deluxe Queen/Queen
- Superior King
- Superior Queen/Queen
- King One-Bedroom Suite
- Queen/Queen One-Bedroom Suite
- Luxury Suite
- Waldorf Suite
- Astoria Suite
- Presidential Suite
In your room
- Turndown service
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Handicap access
- In-house audio/visual/lighting provided by Royal Productions
- Spa & spa services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- 14 miles / 22.5 km / 20 min drive from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)