Los Angeles, California, United States
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
CityLGBTQ+ WelcomeResort Hotel
Read MoreRead Less
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills demonstrates the very best of the California good life. A refined haven in the heart of Beverly Hills, you’ll know you’ve arrived at the center of extraordinary from the moment you step inside. At Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, every moment and every experience matters. As a part of a the Waldorf Astoria family of hotels and resorts, the hotel has the unique opportunity to uphold a rich legacy of effortless luxury rooted in sincerely elegant service.
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills has the privilege of being a part of memories that, for many, will last a lifetime. As such, they have put an immense amount of thought into all of the offerings to ensure that while you are planning your most special life moments – a wedding, honeymoon, or anniversary – the process leading up to your milestone celebration is just as enjoyable as the event itself. With breathtaking venues and iconic culinary innovations, your most unforgettable experiences begin here.
Ballroom space for ceremony and dinner. 5-Hour bar. Tray passed canapes and wine. 3-course dinner including wedding cake, dinner, and wine. Suite night prior and night of the wedding.
$695 - $2,500
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Astor Ballroom: 150 (banquet), 150 (ceremony)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Catering on-site
- Dance floor
- Day of event coordinator available
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Included in the venue space: basic linen
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: tables
- Lighting - can be rented
- Menu printing
- Music cut-off time: 12:00 am
- Outside alcohol corkage fee applies
- Real candle flame allowed (permit required)
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking for events: $22 per car
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: $7,500
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
Take beautiful first-look photos at the Rooftop Promenade overlooking Beverly Hills...
Relax with a massage at La Prairie Spa...
Enjoy a private in-suite culinary dining experience...
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Couples massage at La Prairie Spa.
- Virtuoso amenities - not applicable to room blocks.
What We Love
Jean-Georges Beverly Hills
Californian cuisine with French and Asian influences.
Rooftop by JG
Californian casual cuisine with specialty share plates.
- Superior Room with Terrace
- Deluxe Room with Terrace and View
- Beverly Hills Room with Terrace and View
- Deluxe Corner Junior Suite with Terrace
- Deluxe Corner Junior Suite with Terrace and View
- Hollywood Suite with Terrace and View
- Beverly Hills Suite with Terrace and View
- Villa Suite with Oversized Terrace
- Waldorf Penthouse Suite
- Governor Penthouse Suite
- Presidential Penthouse Suite
In your room
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Wake-up call
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Handicap access
- Spa & spa services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- 8 miles /12.9 km / 30 min drive from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Highlights of the area
Interested in this property?