This truly glorious property is located in Siena. Love celebrated here is destined to be remembered forever. Imagine getting married in a place where time seems to have stood still and the surroundings are steeped in centuries of history. An 11th-century medieval hamlet entirely devoted to the art of hospitality. The unforgettable beauty of the Tuscan countryside with the Chianti vineyards and hills with rolling wheat fields, just a short distance from Siena and the masterpieces of Italian art and architecture. The delight of tasting the unique flavors of a cuisine that is a blend of the wholesome produce of these lands and the creativity of great chefs. Safe in the knowledge that everything has been organized to reflect the setting, the surroundings, and the local mood, all with the help of the best-known wedding planners and the impeccable service of the staff who are ready to make every dream come true. Unique moments that you will never forget. At Castel Monastero, fairytale weddings are not just an empty promise. Because this is a place where everything is designed to welcome, amaze, entertain and pamper the happy couple and their guests, be it a ceremony in the little private church or in other wonderful settings, a reception in the elegant restaurants with the best menus offering Tuscan and international cuisine as well as an extraordinary selection of wines, or entertainment in beautiful settings with music and theatre. Not to mention the magnificent rooms and suites spread throughout the buildings of this ancient noble residence. And not forgetting, of course, the two country houses devoted to the spa for total wellbeing: ideal for those who want to treat themselves to extra special service with exclusive treatments and courses for couples, before and after saying “I do”!
400€ - 600€
Closed January, February, December
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Cantina Restaurant: 120 (seated), 140 (standing)
- Contrada Restaurant: 45 (seated)
- Piazza: 150 (seated), 160 (standing)
- Ombrone Room: 60 (seated)
- Ombrone+ Library: 120 (seated), 130 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- A minimum of 1 dinner + one cocktail or lunch on property is required during the duration of the booking.
- Menu printing.
- Outside alcohol allowed.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Consecrated Chapel.
- Event Planning Logistics.
- 1500€ + VAT for each space (Cantina, Piazza or Contrada) 1000 € + VAT for Ombrone Room.
- 50, 000€ Minimum spend required with exclusive use.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Marquee / tent available to rent.
- Music cut off time 12:00 am.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Weddings require the booking of a minimum of 30 rooms for 2 nights.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- 1 spa entrance per person.
What We Love
The ancient architecture
Fine Dining Restaurant
- Junior Suite
- Executive Suite
- Royal Suite
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Bicycles on request
- Couple's massage suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour reception
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 1 hour 13 min drive / 57 miles / 91.2 km from Florence International Airport (FLR)
- 2 hour drive / 88 miles / 142 km from Pisa Airport (PSA)
- 2 hour 50 minute drive / 152 miles / 244 km from Rome International Airport (FCO)