Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya
Unsurpassed Mexico destination wedding luxury with an adventure Tulum Vibe and bold design. Discover a remote and tranquil sanctuary, off the beaten path and directly on the spectacular shores of the Mexican Caribbean. Uninterrupted from the world’s distractions, seek harmony, find balance, and experience natural luxury at Conrad Tulum. Approximately a 2-hour drive from CUN airport, Tulum is a magical town with an eco-chic atmosphere that provides a spiritual and relaxing sensation. Enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, lagoons, cenotes, and caverns that show the beauty of the nature of Tulum. The ultimate location to celebrate love, your guests will create memories and experiences exploring historic ruins and the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, as well as world-class shops and restaurants – or just kick back and relax. With 349 rooms and suites overlooking the stunning white sand beaches and natural scenarios, surrounded by natural beauty between a tropical jungle and a private bay on Mexico’s Caribbean Coast, plunge into relaxation and infinite possibilities. Enjoy the 11 Restaurants and bars, 7 outdoor venues with Ocean View for weddings and social events, and a 277 sq. ft. Ballroom. The 50,000 sq. ft. event center consists of the Main Ballroom, Junior Ballroom, three meeting rooms, boardroom, and outdoor spaces. Delight an extensive variety of banquet culinary experiences incorporating eclectic regional flavors, locally-infused and sustainable ingredients, or meet with the executive chef to personalize your wedding day menu. The on-site wedding experts are ready to assist you from beginning to end, working alongside the best vendors in the destination. Say yes in the most romantic ceremony on an exclusive bay during the sunset, toast with your loved ones on an idyllic beach, remember your first dance in an elegant ballroom reception.
$600 - $1,500
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Conrad Bay: 350 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 400 (ceremony)
- Maratea Beach: 180 (cocktail), 120 (banquet), 200 (ceremony)
- Arbolea Terrace: 60 (cocktail), 50 (banquet), 80 (ceremony)
- Crudo Terrace: 60 (cocktail), 50 (banquet), 80 (ceremony)
- Carbon Terrace: 60 (cocktail), 50 (banquet), 80 (ceremony)
- Mangroove: 10 (cocktail), 15 (ceremony)
- Carbon Garden: 50 (cocktail), 20 (banquet), 80 (ceremony)
- Conrad Ballroom: 120 (cocktail), 80 (banquet), 180 (ceremony)
- Conventions Center Terrace: 350 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 400 (ceremony)
- Conventions Center Foyer: 120 (cocktail), 80 (banquet)
- Conventions Center Tulkalito Ballroom: 350 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 400 (ceremony)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Lighting - can be rented.
- Lighting - some basic lighting available.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut off time 12:00 am.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- 50 minutes couples massage.
- Breakfast plan for wedding couple and parents (3 rooms max).
- Sparkling toast when the bride is getting ready.
What We Love
Grab & Go of international food with Mexican accents. Memorable experience of a new perception of handcrafted tea and coffee. Monday to Sunday from 7:00 hrs. to 19:00 hrs.
Modern mixology and refreshing drinks based on local products, prepared by alchemists. Monday to Sunday from 11:00 hrs. to 23:00 hrs.
Breakfast with Mexican and International dishes with live stations. Monday to Sunday from 07:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs.
Mediterranean cuisine focused on the sea and products to share. (Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, North Africa) From 18:00 hrs. to 23:00 hrs. Only with reservation.
Traditional Japanese restaurant offering an Omakase experience of a 12 to 17-course menu, focused on sustainable fishing presenting specialties such as nigiri, and typical drinks as sake, whiskey and beer. From 18:00 hrs. to 23:00 hrs. Only with reservation.
The resort's most sophisticated gastronomic experience. A new culinary experience of a 6-course menu, offering a window into the Chef’s story. Contemporary Mexican Cuisine focused on modern techniques and local product. From 18:00 hrs. to 23:00 hrs. Only with reservation.
Asian restaurant, which fuses classic Japanese and Southeast Asian techniques with local ingredients and styles. (Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, Tepan). Elegant and serious cuisine with vegetables and proteins (chicken, shrimp, wagyu) focused on quality. From 18:00 hrs. to 23:00 hrs. Only with reservation.
- Tropical View Guestroom w/ King Bed
- Tropical View Guestroom w/ 2 Queen Beds
- Partial Ocean View Guestroom w/ King Bed
- Partial Ocean View Guestroom w/ 2 Queen Beds
- Ocean View Guestroom w/ King Bed
- Ocean View Guestroom w/ 2 Queen Beds
- Ocean View Suite w/ King Bed
- Tropical View Suite w/ King Bed
- 1 Bedroom Governor's Suite
- 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite
- Tropical View Accessible Rm w/ Roll-In Shower
In your room
- 55 Inch Cable HDTV
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- En-suite bathroom
- Mini Bar
- Mini Pool
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bicycles on property
- Coffee Shop
- Connecting rooms
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- Kids club
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- Secluded beach
- SPA/SPA services
- Teens Club
- VIP lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Conventions Center
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- 62 miles / 99 km / 1 hour 20 minute drive from Cancún International Airport (CUN)