Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya
Unsurpassed Mexico destination wedding luxury with an adventure Tulum Vibe and bold design. Discover a remote and tranquil sanctuary off the beaten path and directly on the spectacular shores of the Mexican Caribbean. Uninterrupted from the world’s distractions, seek harmony, find balance, and experience natural luxury at Conrad Tulum. Approximately a 2-hour drive from CUN airport, Tulum is a magical town with an eco-chic atmosphere that provides a spiritual and relaxing sensation. Enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, lagoons, cenotes, and caverns that show the beauty of the nature of Tulum. The ultimate location to celebrate love, your guests will create memories and experiences exploring historic ruins and the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, as well as world-class shops and restaurants – or kick back and relax. With 349 rooms and suites overlooking the stunning white sand beaches and natural scenarios, surrounded by natural beauty between a tropical jungle and a private bay on Mexico’s Caribbean Coast, plunge into relaxation and infinite possibilities. Enjoy the 11 Restaurants and bars, seven outdoor venues with Ocean Views for weddings and social events, and a 277 sq. ft. Ballroom. The 50,000 sq. ft. event center consists of the Main Ballroom, Junior Ballroom, three meeting rooms, a boardroom, and outdoor spaces. Delight a wide variety of banquet culinary experiences incorporating eclectic regional flavors and locally-infused and sustainable ingredients, or meet with the executive chef to personalize your wedding day menu. The on-site wedding experts are ready to assist you from beginning to end, working alongside the best vendors in the destination. So say yes in the most romantic ceremony on an exclusive bay during the sunset, toast with your loved ones on an idyllic beach, and remember your first dance in an elegant ballroom reception.
Truly spectacular celebrations and experiences are made possible when impeccable service, incredible amenities, and abundant opportunities are brought to life within an extraordinary destination. Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya expertly executes unique weddings as breathtaking and legendary as Tulum itself, where the richness and thoughtfulness of each detail can be found in every wedding moment unfolding around you.
$600 - $1,500
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Conrad Beach: 180 (cocktail), 120 (banquet), 200 (ceremony)
- Crudo Palapa: 60 (cocktail), 50 (banquet), 80 (ceremony)
- Carbon Palapa: 60 (cocktail), 50 (banquet), 80 (ceremony)
- Carbon Beach: 350 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 400 (ceremony)
- Carbon Garden: 80 (cocktail), 50 (banquet), 40 (ceremony)
- Arbolea Terrace: 60 (cocktail), 50 (banquet), 80 (ceremony)
- Mangroves: 10 (cocktail), 10 (ceremony)
- Coba Terrace: 350 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 400 (ceremony)
- Conrad Ballroom: 120 (cocktail), 100 (banquet), 180 (ceremony)
- Tulkal Balllroom: 1300 (cocktail), 1000 (banquet), 1500 (ceremony)
- Tulkalito Ballroom: 350 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 400 (ceremony)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Catering on-site
- Day of event coordinator available
- Decor - some restrictions apply
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed
- Furniture rental package available
- Lighting - can be rented
- Menu printing
- Music cut-off time: 12:00 am
- Outside alcohol corkage fee applies
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Some basic lighting available
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Vendor referrals provided
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
Wedaways Special Amenity
- 50 minutes couples massage.
- Breakfast plan for wedding couple and parents (3 rooms max).
- Sparkling toast when the bride is getting ready.
What We Love
The ancient Japanese tradition of sustainable fishing comes to life with contemporary sushi creations.
Enjoy a healthy, fresh selection of dishes that pay tribute to the diverse cooking traditions of the Mediterranean.
Step inside the portal to a world of ancient Mayan traditions, inhabited by the rain god Chaak.
Discover the chef’s own life story through this culinary journey.
Here you and your guests are always welcome to enjoy local coffee specialties, snacks, and essentials from morning to evening.
At the poolside bar and restaurant, the chef captures the vibrance and excitement of Mexican cuisine with a hint of surrealist whimsy.
Arbolea Breakfast Buffet
Start your day off right with an artisanal selection of fine regional and global breakfast dishes served with bohemian flair.
Gather around the jacaranda tree for a selection of unique dishes that fuse Japanese teppanyaki and Southeast Asian techniques with local ingredients and styles.
- Tropical View Guestroom w/ King Bed
- Tropical View Guestroom w/ 2 Queen Beds
- Partial Ocean View Guestroom w/ King Bed
- Partial Ocean View Guestroom w/ 2 Queen Beds
- Ocean View Guestroom w/ King Bed
- Ocean View Guestroom w/ 2 Queen Beds
- Ocean View Suite w/ King Bed
- Tropical View Suite w/ King Bed
- 1 Bedroom Governor's Suite
- 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite
- Tropical View Accessible Rm w/ Roll-In Shower
In your room
- 55 inch cable HDTV
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- En-suite bathroom
- Mini pool
- Turndown service
- Wake-up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bicycles on property
- Coffee shop
- Connecting rooms
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- Kids club
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- Secluded beach
- Spa & spa services
- Teens club
- VIP lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary valet parking
- Convention center
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- 62 miles / 99 km / 1 hour 20 minute drive from Cancún International Airport (CUN)