Etéreo, Auberge Resorts Collection
Designed with the community in mind, events at Etéreo foster connectivity and serve to renew the relationships that matter the most. Beautifully designed and appointed spaces allow events to take on various forms and characters: the elevated lawn hosts spectacular oceanfront events, the soft sand plays host to beachside weddings. Floating above the mangroves, Resol is a lush, elevated grassy lawn is surrounded by natural foliage with views of the Caribbean. With a private elevated path directly to the beach, Resol is a premiere wedding or large evening dinner location. Surrounded by palm trees swaying in the Caribbean breeze, this naturally private, expansive white sand beach provides the perfect backdrop for wedding ceremonies and evening beach events. The cuisine at Etéreo offers many options for exploration and celebration. Whether a private dinner at Che Che or communal-style large sharing plates from Itzam on the lawn, dishes are catered to the event and showcase the variety of preparations, techniques, and flavors on offer throughout the property. Each of the 75 rooms at Etéreo faces the ocean. Drawing outside in, via expansive terraces, plunge pools, and indoor showers with doors that open directly onto the balcony, the private spaces maximize the gorgeous natural surroundings—an array of room types, including multiple suites.
Suggested - No packages - Bespoke only - Exclusive Use Requires 3 Night Minimum
$550 - $850
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Kin: 1,700 square feet - Capacity for 180 guests
- Ixchel: 1,300 square feet - Capacity for 120 guests
- Pre-Function: 595 square feet - Capacity for 50 guests
- El Nicho: Capacity for 20 guests
- Pixán: Capacity for 50 guests
- Resol: 2,500 square foot lawn - Capacity for 225 guests
- The Beach: Capacity for 450 guests
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Bespoke Services Only - No Packages Available.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Exclusive use requires minimum of 3 nights.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Fireworks allowed.
- Kosher catering - available on-site.
- Kosher kitchen available.
- Multiple weddings are booked on the same day.
- Music cut off time 10:00 pm.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Round dinner tables.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Standard classic linen.
- VAT and city tax not included.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding Planner Required.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Welcome drink
- Bellman gratuities
- Twice-daily housekeeping gratuities
- 10% off Spa services
- Complimentary fresh fruit in guest room replenished once daily
- Complimentary soda and water from minibar replenished once daily
- Access to the fitness center and daily activities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the resort and
- Valet parking included
What We Love
Soaking up sunset views on a catamaran
Dining on a luxury yacht
Parasailing with panoramic views of the Yucatan
Inspired by Mayan tradition but with a contemporary approach, Itzam’s menu is conscientiously focused on local products that are both sustainable and organic.
Translates to something ‘cool,’ encapsulating the unique vibe of this outdoor restaurant. Asian flavors and techniques are explored through local ingredients, forming a shareable menu that is light and fun.
El Changarro is lively, local, in-the-sand dining. Open for lunch; the menu focuses on the daily local catch served in myriad ways – as ceviche, tacos or simply grilled and accompanied by market vegetables.
Beginning at sunrise with coffee, espresso, and pastries, the cart transitions at mid-day with a more playful spirit offering street snacks, paletas – agave spirit-spiked, or not – and agua frescas. Come sundown, El Carrito metamorphosizes to focus on evening cocktails.
- MANGROVE STUDIO
- MANGROVE STUDIO W POOL
- MANGROVE STUDIO W POOL 2Q
- OCEAN STUDIO
- OCEAN STUDIO 2Q
- OCEAN STUDIO W/ POOL
- OCEAN STUDIO W/ SKYDECK
- OCEAN STUDIO W/ SKYDECK AND POOL
- OCEAN SUITE
- OCEAN SUITE W/ SKY DECK
- ONE BEDROOM OCEAN GUESTHOUSE
- THREE BEDROOM OCEAN PENTHOUSE
- TWO BEDROOM GUESTHOUSE
- TWO BEDROOM OCEAN PENTHOUSE
In your room
- Beach towels
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Nespresso machine.
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Bar / Cocktail lounge
- Beach casitas/cabanas
- Beach service
- Bottled water In room replenished at turndown
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free guest parking
- Nespresso machine and tea kettle in room.
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Poolside dining
- Private butler
- Sun loungers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wooden pool bar deck
- 24-hour butler service
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Cooking classes
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Valet / Bellman
- Vegan options available
- 40 minute drive / 30 miles / 45 km from Cancun Int'l Airport (CUN)