Immerse yourself in the everlasting beauty of the Tuscan countryside, and escape to a place where you can truly decompress and slip into your comfort zone. Located in the heart of the Siena Hills in Siena, this resort offers guests a chance to unwind amidst olive groves, vineyards, streams and natural hot springs.
This exclusive resort was originally constructed in the 17th century as a Medicean residence and is now renowned as a therapeutic retreat for those looking to escape into nature. The resort offers rooms and suites each designed with classic Renaissance aesthetics and modern-day comfort in mind.
Wedding ceremonies and celebrations can be held in one or more of the many locations on the property. With a beautiful church and surrounding gardens on the hotel grounds, religious ceremonies are welcome. Outdoor and indoor venue spaces are elegant, have spectacular views of the Tuscan hills and always feel intimate.
Beyond the gourmet experiences, craft shops, medieval towns, and antique markets, this beautiful property is best known for its thermal spas and therapeutic facilities. This is where oriental disciplines, innovation, and traditional therapies come together to help restore the balance between mind and body. Featuring an enhanced spa center offering an array of treatments and consultations, along with thermal waters rich in fluorine, magnesium, and sulfur, as well as a holistic center that encourages healing and relaxation.
And to top it off – the hotel welcomes dogs and has a dedicated thermal pool for our four-legged friends!
500€ - 1,500€
Closed January, February, November, December
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Chapel - 20 seated
- La Casina delle Rose - 150 seated
In-House Wedding Services
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Consecrated Chapel.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event Planning Logistics.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Getaway car can be rented.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut off time 1:00 am.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Outside alcohol allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Room block details herein may vary.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
- Weddings require 10 booked rooms.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Early check-in & late check-out, upon availability.
- Fruit platter in-room, upon arrival.
- $100 spa credit per room per stay.
- 1 complimentary buffet lunch per person per stay.
What We Love
Luxurious hot springs spa
Delicious cuisine & cooking classes with the in-house chef
Beautiful small church on property
Views of Tuscan countryside
17th Century palace grounds
An elegant and refined setting is the perfect ambience to enjoy the delicious Tuscan-Mediterranean inspired cuisine while sipping on local wines.
Dine in your bathrobe on the beautiful terrace while you enjoy the å la carte menu or a lavish buffet lunch featuring mozzarella from the region, fresh salads & Tuscan specialties.
Il Falconiere Bar
The ideal setting to grab a drink or infused tea while lounging indoors or on the terrace amidst the view and soft music.
Overlooking the thermal pool, enjoy a light lunch or Tuscan snack on this deck while you tan.
Overlooking the thermal pool and is equipped with a beautiful deck where you can tan, relax, and enjoy a light lunch or a wholesome traditional Tuscan snack.
- Queen Rooms
- Privilege Rooms
- Privilege Valle
- Deluxe Rooms
- Junior Suites
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Beauty salon
- Bicycle rentals
- Business center
- Children's programs
- Connecting rooms
- Couple's massage suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Babysitting services
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 2 hours / 110 miles / 200 kms from Rome International Airport (FCO)
- 1 hour, 50 minutes / 90 miles / 150 kms from Florence International Airport (FLR)
- 91 kms By Train from Chiusi railway station in Siena
- 20 mins drive from San Casciano dei Bagni