Experience the timeless allure of the Tuscan countryside and find solace at a serene retreat where you can unwind and relax. Nestled in the scenic Siena Hills of Siena, this resort provides a tranquil escape surrounded by olive groves, vineyards, streams, and natural hot springs.
Originally constructed in the 17th century as a Medicean residence, this exclusive resort is now a renowned therapeutic haven for nature lovers. Each room and suite is thoughtfully designed with a blend of classic Renaissance aesthetics and modern comfort.
From wedding ceremonies to celebrations, the resort offers a variety of elegant indoor and outdoor venues, including a beautiful church and surrounding gardens for religious ceremonies. With breathtaking views of the Tuscan hills, every event feels intimate and unforgettable.
Aside from the gourmet experiences, craft shops, medieval towns, and antique markets, the property is best known for its thermal spas and therapeutic facilities. Here, traditional therapies, oriental disciplines, and modern innovations come together to promote harmony between the mind and body. The enhanced spa center offers a range of treatments and consultations, while the thermal waters are rich in magnesium, sulfur, and fluorine, as well as the holistic center, encourage relaxation and rejuvenation.
To make your stay even more special, the hotel welcomes dogs and even has a dedicated thermal pool for our furry friends to enjoy!
500€ - 1,500€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Chapel: 70 (seated)
- La Casina delle Rose: 40 (seated)
- Restaurant Ferdinando I: 120 (seated)
In-House Wedding Services
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Basic catering service items included
- Catering on-site
- Consecrated chapel
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event planning logistics
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required
- Furniture rental package available
- Getaway car can be rented (advance booking required)
- Menu printing
- Music cut-off time: 1:00 am
- No outside catering allowed
- Outside alcohol allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Room block details herein may vary
- Sound system hook-up available
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
- Wedding & event planning available on-site
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Weddings require: minimum of 10 rooms booked
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Early check-in & late check-out, upon availability.
- Fruit platter in-room, upon arrival.
- $100 spa credit per room per stay.
- 1 complimentary buffet lunch per person per stay.
What We Love
Luxurious hot springs spa
Delicious cuisine & cooking classes with the in-house chef
Beautiful small church on property
Views of Tuscan countryside
17th Century palace grounds
An elegant and refined setting is the perfect ambience to enjoy the delicious Tuscan-Mediterranean inspired cuisine while sipping on local wines.
Dine in your bathrobe on the beautiful terrace while you enjoy the å la carte menu or a lavish buffet lunch featuring mozzarella from the region, fresh salads & Tuscan specialties.
Il Falconiere Bar
The ideal setting to grab a drink or infused tea while lounging indoors or on the terrace amidst the view and soft music.
Overlooking the thermal pool, enjoy a light lunch or Tuscan snack on this deck while you tan.
Overlooking the thermal pool and is equipped with a beautiful deck where you can tan, relax, and enjoy a light lunch or a wholesome traditional Tuscan snack.
- Grand Suite (60-70 sqm)
- Suite Val d'Orcia (50 sqm)
- One Bedroom Suite (42 sqm)
- Junior Suite Valley View and Valley View Terrace (35 sqm)
- Deluxe Valley View (30 sqm) and Valley View Balcony (25 sqm)
- Superior Valley View and Valley View Balcony (25 sqm)
- Superior and Superior Balcony (25 sqm)
- Classic (18 sqm)
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Turndown service
- Wake-up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar/cocktail lounge
- Beauty salon
- Bicycle rentals
- Business center
- Children's programs
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Connecting rooms
- Couple's massage suite
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- Spa & spa services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour reception
- Babysitting service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Room service
- Security cameras
- 2 hours / 110 miles / 200 kms from Rome International Airport (FCO)
- 1 hour, 50 minutes / 90 miles / 150 kms from Florence International Airport (FLR)
- 91 kms By Train from Chiusi railway station in Siena
- 10-minute walk from San Casciano dei Bagni