Hilton Los Cabos
Hilton Los Cabos is located on one of the most beautiful swimmable beaches in Los Cabos, a short 20-minute drive from the airport and situated midway between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
It is your special day, and the Hilton Los Cabos team is dedicated to your wedding with their commitment to only one wedding a day.
Whatever your heart desires, Hilton Los Cabos can deliver—beach, al fresco oceanfront terrace, ocean view terrace and gardens, pools, private terrace with no curfew, presidential suite, and ballrooms.
Onsite Wedding Specialist
The destination-experienced wedding professionals will liaise with your wedding planner to create your dream wedding.
Culinary & Cocktail
Award-winning Executive Chef Mauricio Lopez and the culinary team work with resident Tequila Master Ana Martinez to personalize each of your events.
The hotel’s relationships with local wedding vendors and wedding venues allow them to access the best for your day.
Hilton Los Cabos is able to offer late events in one of its exclusive venues.
Private pool for unique celebrations.
Your small four-legged partner can be one of your most important wedding guests.
$179 USD per person / 4 hours
$850 - $1,600
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- El Dorado Ballroom: 360 (cocktail), 162 (banquet)
- Las Montañas Ballroom: 135 (cocktail), 78 (banquet)
- El Dorado Terrace: 150 (cocktail), 72 (banquet)
- Blue Marlin Terrace: 120 (cocktail), 120 (banquet)
- Black Marlin Terrace: 40 (cocktail), 48 (banquet)
- Whale Watching Terrace: 75 (cocktail), 48 (banquet)
- Beach: 420 (cocktail), 240 (banquet)
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Bespoke services only - no packages available
- Catering on-site
- Day of event coordinator available
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Exclusive uses requires: minimum of 10 rooms for 3 nights booked
- Fireworks allowed
- Furniture rental package available
- Getaway car can be rented
- Included in the venue space (with an extra cost): candles
- Included in the venue space (with an extra cost): string lights
- Included in the venue space: circular golden arch
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: silverware
- Included in the venue space: white chairs
- Included in the venue space: white linen
- Included in the venue space: white napkins
- Kosher catering - available on-site
- Marquee/tent available to rent
- Minimum spend required to book a wedding or event: $2,550
- Music cut-off time: 10:00 pm
- Outside alcohol corkage fee - white and red wine only
- Some basic lighting available
- Sound system hook-up available
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: $1,500 - $2,000
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Weddings require: 10 rooms for 3 nights and/or 80% of guests staying on property
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Welcome cocktail.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability.
- Daily Full Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom.
- $100USD equivalent resort or hotel credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full).
- Early check-in / late check-out, subject to availability.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
What We Love
Refined dining experience
Health and wellness focus
Intimate beach cabanas
Mediterranean favorites, with a distinct traditional old-world feel.
Iconic flavors from all seven regions of Mexico.
An authentic tequileria with top-shelf margaritas and rare agave spirits.
Fresh sushi and swim-up bar.
A lively lounge refreshing drinks and tapas at our energetic beach club.
Wood-fired fare and flair in an unforgettable seaside setting.
- Costal Garden View King Bed
- Costal Garden View 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe Ocean View King Bed
- Deluxe Ocean View 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe Ocean Front King Bed
- Deluxe Ocean Front 2 Queen Beds
- Premier Suite
- Jr. Suite
- Altamar 1 King Bed
- Altamar 2 Queen Beds
- Altamar Premier Suite
- Altamar Jr. Suite
- Altamar Plunge Pool
- Governor Suite
- Presidential Suite
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- En-suite bathroom
- Bicycle rentals
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- Airport transfer included
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- 15 miles / 24.3 km / 30 min drive from San José del Cabo International Airport (SJD)