La Casa De La Playa
An exclusive luxury boutique hotel nestled deep in the Mayan jungle. This destination is the new escape in the Riviera Maya for weddings, honeymoons, and vacationers.
*All-inclusive property: the starting rate is full board, including food and drinks.
La Casa de la Playa’s total immersion in Mexican design, gastronomy, wellness, and experiences makes it one of the most sought-after hotels in the area.
Each experience at La Casa De La Playa is tailor-made via the assigned butlers included with each of the 63 beachfront suites. Also, Casa De La Playa’s location is strategic for discovering incredible wonders such as caves, waterfalls, and rivers.
A tribute to the best of Mexico, the hotel combines modern design elements and dramatic common spaces. The lush greenery contributes to a beautiful backdrop for a Mexico destination wedding.
This is an all-Inclusive property
$2,200 - $2,200
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Salon I+II+II: 60 (banquet with dance floor), 80 (without dance floor)
- Beach or Ecumenical Chapel: 120 (ceremony, cocktail and banquet with dance floor)
In-House Wedding Services
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Catering on-site
- Consecrated chapel
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Exclusive use requires: 3 night buyout
- Furniture rental package available
- Getaway car can be rented
- Lighting - can be rented
- Music cut-off time: 11:00 pm
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Weddings require: minimum 7 rooms booked
Wedaways Special Amenity
- One romantic dinner at the beach for 2 adults.
What We Love
Catamaran sailing excursion
World class wine and dining experiences
Tuch De Luna
Menu designed by Chef Martha Ortiz, offering a combination of appetizers, salads, soup, main courses, and desserts that reflect the most authentic Mexican flavors.
Menu designed by Chef Virgilio Martinez, offering Latin America’s most emblematic flavors through a combination of Mexican and Peruvian culinary cultures.
Menu designed by Rivera-Río Brothers offers a culinary journey that covers all cooking styles from the Huasteca to Sonora, and of course delicacies from the coasts of northern Mexico.
Menu designed by Rivera-Río Brothers offers a culinary celebration that traverses the vibrant gastronomic landscapes of Chiapas, Tabasco, Veracruz, and Hidalgo, paying homage to the sacred cornfield and its central role in Mexican cuisine.
- Suite Wellness
- Suite Ocean View
- Suite Oceanfront
- Suite Ocean View Wellness
- Suite Oceanfront Wellness
- Suite Beachfront
- Master Suite Oceanfront
- Master Suite Oceanfront Wellness
- Presidential Suite
In your room
- Beach bags
- Beach towels
- Bottled water
- Coffee machine
- En-suite bathroom
- Yoga mat
- Banquet facilities
- Bar/cocktail lounge
- Beach casitas/cabanas
- Bicycles on property
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor dining
- Plant-based menu options
- Spa & spa services
- Sun loungers
- 24-hour butler service
- 24-hour Cava
- 24-hour Chocolatería
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour La Bodega (tequila & mezcal)
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer included
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Daily breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Daily housekeeping
- 28 miles / 45 km / 45 min drive from Cancun International Airport (CUN)