Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort
Located between the two capes that gave Los Cabos its name, Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort sets the standard for luxury with its unparalleled level of service, innovative amenities, and superbly romantic ambiance. The resort offers 84 luxurious accommodations, including Signature Beachfront Villas and the acclaimed, 28,000 square-foot Ty Warner Mansion. The resort also features five distinct dining venues, a brand new speakeasy piano bar, and The Spa at Las Ventanas featuring a variety of holistic and indigenous treatments. Set between Mexico’s Sonoran Desert and the Sea of Cortez, Las Ventanas al Paraíso’s astonishingly beautiful ambiance makes it a superb location for any size wedding, from an elopement to a full resort buyout, as well as honeymoons and romantic getaways. Hypnotic sunsets and cotton candy skies wash over the resort’s dramatic landscape, casting an indescribably romantic spell. Known for curating unforgettable, bespoke experiences and events, the Department of Romance will arrange anything your heart desires, from a romantic dinner on the beach for two to a lavish celebration for 250. Graced with 350 days of sunshine per year, and some of the most picturesque venues in Mexico, Las Ventanas sets the stage for amazing weddings. From beachfront ceremonies at sunset to private gypsy encampment dinners, the highly curated celebrations are always magical. At the Spa, The 180-minute Romance Ritual for Two features an aromatic foot soak, a full-body exfoliation, a Swedish or deep tissue massage, an aromatherapy facial massage, and ends with a rose petal bath for two while sipping on Las Ventanas signature passion cocktails. Las Ventanas al Paraiso also offers guests the opportunity to craft the ultimate beachfront extravagance in the form of a fully customizable fireworks display set against the stunning Los Cabos sky that they can launch on-demand with the single press of a button. Not only can guests control the color, duration, and effects of their private fireworks show, they can also hand-pick accompanying music to further personalize the moment. Considered by NASA to be one of the best locations in the world to observe the night sky, Los Cabos is an exceedingly romantic setting for star-gazing, and every suite comes with its very own telescope. Las Ventanas’ signature “Sleeping under the Stars” experience has provided guests with a magical evening under the stars set on the couple’s private oceanfront or rooftop terrace from the comfort of a palatial bed. A scene worthy of Las Ventanas’ reputation as one of the most romantic destinations in the world, couples will enjoy an exquisite night surrounded by the elements as they fall asleep together beneath the stars and awake to a magical sunrise.
Per person venue set up fees:
- La Plaza: $80 per person
- Beach: $100 per person
- La Pergola: $60 per person
- Conference Center: $60 per person
- Porte Cache: $70 per person
- Herb Garden: $60 per person
- La Cava: $60 per person
Venue fees include all in-house linens, tenango table runners, china, flatware, chairs, bonfires, string lighting, street lamps, basic AV, candles, raked messaging in the sand, tables, staff.
$750 - $7,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- La Plaza: 150 (seated), 250 (standing) - Set up fees apply, see property description
- Beach: 150 (seated), 250 (standing) - Set up fees apply, see property description
- La Pergola: 60 (seated), 80 (standing) - Set up fees apply, see property description
- Conference Center: 60 (seated), 80 (standing) - Set up fees apply, see property description
- Porte Cache: 250 (standing) - Set up fees apply, see property description
- Herb Garden: 22 (seated), 40 (standing) - Set up fees apply, see property description
- La Cava: 14 (seated) - Set up fees apply, see property description
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- Kosher catering - available on-site.
- Menu printing.
- Outside alcohol allowed.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Event Planning Logistics.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Music cut off time 10:00 pm.
- Per person venue setup fees applied as listed in property description.
- Room block details herein may vary.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Lighting - some basic lighting available.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- 50% of wedding guests are required to stay at the resort
Wedaways Special Amenity
- $100 spa credit.
- Unique welcome amenity.
- Upgrade upon availability on day of arrival.
What We Love
The wonderful welcome ceremony
The stunning resort
The variety of dining options
The stunning decor throughout
Tequila and Ceviche Bar
Sushi, sashimi, poke, and ceviche
Coastal Asian cuisine with raw bar
- Gardenview King Junior Suite
- Gardenview Two Queen Beds Junior Suite
- Oceanview King Junior Suite
- Oceanview Two Queen Beds Junior Suite
- Oceanfront King Junior Suite
- Oceanfront Two Queen Beds Junior Suite
- Oceanview Rooftop Terrace Junior Suites
- One Bedroom Oceanview Villa
- One Bedroom Oceanfront Villa
- Three Bedroom Oceanview Villa
- Two Bedroom Gardenview Suite
- Two Bedroom Oceanview Suite
- Three Bedroom Oceanview Suite
- Two Bedroom Oceanview Ty Warner Penthouse
- One Bedroom Oceanview Signature Villa with Media Room
- One Bedroom Oceanview Signature Villa with Wellness Room
- Two Bedroom Oceanview Signature Villa
- Three Bedroom Oceanview Signature Villa
- One Bedroom Beachfront Signature Villa with Media Room
- One Bedroom Beachfront Signature Villa with Wellness Room
- Two Bedroom Beachfront Signature Villa
- Ty Warner Mansion
In your room
- Beach bags
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Beach service
- Connecting rooms
- Couple's massage suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Cooking classes
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- Yoga and/or Pilates Classes on Request
- 30 minute drive / 15 miles from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)