Lismore Castle is a dream-like wedding in a Gothic castle surrounded by dramatic scenery. It is the perfect choice for your destination wedding in Ireland. The castle is located in the southern part of the country, close to Cork, built in 1185.
Many high profile clients have hosted weddings here. The castle is known for its impeccable service and great attention to detail. Guests are all are inspired by the setting. The location is stunning and secluded. The castle features fantastic gardens sprawling over eight acres. These are considered to be the oldest gardens in Ireland.
The décor impresses throughout the house with Pugin furnishings and paintings adorning the walls. Lismore Castle boasts amazing event spaces including a reception hall, a drawing room, and two sitting rooms. There is a dining room, a spectacular banquet hall for large receptions, a library, a game room with a full-size pool table and a fully equipped playroom/nursery.
The castle can host up to 27 people in its elegantly furnished bedrooms which tell the stories of the Boyle, Astaire, Mitford, and Devonshire families. The professional staff will make sure everything is planned to perfection. You are guaranteed to completely enjoy your most special day in this Irish wedding castle.
9,500€ - 10,700€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Banqueting Hall - 80 seated
- Contemporary Art Gallery – 100 seated
- Drawing room and front hall - 180 standing
- Ground floor - 100 standing
- Inner courtyard - 180 standing
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Special amenity upon check in
What We Love
9-hole golf course
Personal butler and concierge service
Beautiful private castle in Irish style
On-property activities and contemporary art gallery
There are no on-site restaurants as this is a private castle. A personal chef is included in the castle rental for the duration of your stay.
- Single Bedroom
- Double Bedroom
- Triple Bedroom
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Banquet facilities
- Family / kid friendly
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Security cameras
- 50 minute drive from Cork International Airport (ORK)
- 3 hour drive from Dublin International Airport (DUB)