Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
Mandarin Oriental’s renowned hospitality comes to the Caribbean for the first time at Mandarin Oriental, Canouan in St. Vincent, and The Grenadines. Known as the island of tortoises, Canouan is fast becoming one of the Caribbean’s most sought-after luxury destinations. Nestled along a white powder stretch of Godahl Beach, the resort is home to a collection of atmospheric restaurants offering a variety of culinary delights accompanied by stunning ocean views. Offering 26 elegant colonial-style suites, chic, Italian-design Patio Villas, and elegant Lagoon Villas, Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is an all-ocean view luxury hideaway perfect for families and friends. Dedicated Butler service ensures bespoke comforts tailored to your every need. In addition, an exceptional Kids Camp, Pirates of Canouan, provides every member of your party has a holiday to remember. At Mandarin Oriental, Canouan, you can relax and enjoy all our 1200-acres has to offer, delight in hikes, challenge yourself with tennis and golf, or disconnect from it all. Arrivals by luxury yacht, private jet, and scheduled commercial service from Barbados (BGI) are welcomed with Mandarin Oriental’s legendary grace.
$1,300 - $4,650
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Asianne Dining Room: 86 (seated), 130 (standing)
- Venue Upgrades:
- Godahl Beach: $1,200
- 13th Hole: $1,000
- Church: $500
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Basic linen.
- Catering on-site.
- Consecrated Chapel.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Menu printing.
- Standard classic linen.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Welcome beverage.
- Room upgrade for honeymoon couple if available.
What We Love
Pan Asian-influenced dishes from an open state-of-the-art kitchen impressively equipped with a Molteni stove, tandoori and brick oven.
Tides Bar + Grill
Top-quality steak and seafood dishes are served with local, fresh ingredients and catch-of-the-day delicacies including island lobster, Mahi Mahi, snapper, wahoo, white marlin, and grouper.
For a more casual atmosphere, there is Lagoon Café serving Mediterranean-inspired cuisine in an airy, blue-tiled restaurant with décor inspired by the azure blue waters of Santorini, Sardinia, and Larache.
Pool Bar serves fresh salads and seafood dishes to be enjoyed poolside or on the terrace overlooking the infinity pool and Godahl Beach.
Artfully crafted cocktails, fine wines, spirits, and lighter fare are on offer at Turtles, a bar with a Hamptonsesque design with warm wood and hints of maritime décor.
- 10 - 1 bedroom Ocean View Suites
- 10 - 1 bedrooms Suites with beach access
- 13 Villas with 2 & 3 & 4 bedrooms
In your room
- Beach towels
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Initial stocking of in-suite minibar with beers, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks (spirits additional)
- Mini Bar
- Nespresso machine.
- Private veranda
- Turn down service
- All hotel rooms have ocean views and a private balcony
- Bar / Cocktail lounge
- Beach casitas/cabanas
- Beach service
- Bicycle rentals
- Bottled water In room replenished at turndown
- Children's programs.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with full suite-to-sand coverage
- Couple's massage suite
- Free guest parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids club
- Nespresso machine and tea kettle in room.
- Non-motorized water sports (snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, and Hobie cat sailing)
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Poolside dining
- Private butler
- SPA/SPA services
- Specialty coffee, espresso and teas in-room
- Sun loungers
- Three floodlit tennis courts
- 24-hour butler service
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfers included
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Currency exchange
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Valet / Bellman
- VIP airport concierge assistance in Barbados (BGI)
- 10 minute drive from Canouan Airport (CIW)