Maroma, a Belmond Hotel, Riviera Maya
In the beating heart of the Riviera Maya, a secret haven awaits. Hidden away, untouched, and mysterious Maroma, a Belmond Hotel, blends Mayan mystique with refined vitality. Set between the labyrinthine jungle and the wide-open sea, this recently transformed hideaway boasts light, airy, art-filled rooms created by acclaimed designer Tara Bernerd. The majority of accommodation offers sea views. Initially built by believers in Sacred Geometry, the architecture and artisanal features blend with the energy of the surrounding nature. Here, mind, senses, and soul are in harmony. An array of indoor and outdoor spaces makes the resort perfect for vibrant weddings, celebrations, and incentives. Event spaces include a stylish, all-weather palapa accommodating up to 200 guests with the shimmering Caribbean Sea as the perfect backdrop. Villa Maroma, with its four suites, is ideal for exclusive buyouts. Unique activities, such as swimming in cenotes and archaeological tours, invite guests to dive into Mayan culture. At the Spa, unrivaled wellness rituals include traditional temazcal and cacao ceremonies. Beachfront restaurants offer fresh, mouthwatering cuisine while the bars serve artisanal mezcals and rare Mexican wines. Though concealed in nature, Maroma is easily accessed from Cancun Airport, the gateway to Mexico. It is close to prominent archaeological ruins such as Chichen Itza, Coba, and Tulum, as well as one of the world’s best dive sites, Cozumel. Whether a dream wedding or an inspiring business break, the Executive Chef and dedicated events team ensure that every bespoke event sings out with the spirit of the Riviera Maya.
$795 - $3,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Palapa Tolok: 200 (cocktail), 150 (banquet)
- Palapa Tolok Deck: 70 (cocktail)
- K'óben Restaurant: 100 (cocktail), 70 (banquet)
- K'óben Terrace: 40 (cocktail), 60 (banquet)
- Violoncello Theather: 50 (cocktail), 40 (banquet)
- Casa Mayor (only available with buyouts): 100 (cocktail), 80 (banquet)
- Casa Mayor Terrace (only available with buyouts): 200 (cocktail), 120 (banquet)
- Cilantro Pool: 120 (cocktail), 80 (banquet)
- Coronas Garden: 150 (cocktail), 100 (banquet)
- Acuarius Pool: 60 (cocktail), 40 (banquet)
- Pescados Beach: 250 (cocktail), 250 (banquet)
- Central Beach: 150 (cocktail), 130 (banquet)
- Las Ranas Courtyard: 250 (cocktail), 150 (banquet)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Day of event coordinator available
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Exclusive use requires: 3 night buyout
- Fireworks allowed
- Included in the venue space: china
- Included in the venue space: crystal
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: napkins
- Included in the venue space: round dinner tables
- Included in the venue space: white Tiffany chairs
- Kosher catering - available on-site
- Lighting - can be rented
- Music cut-off time: 11:00 pm
- Outside alcohol corkage fee applies
- Real candle flame allowed
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Weddings require: 70% of guests staying on property
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability.
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival.
- Daily in-room wake-up coffee service.
- Complimentary breakfast at Casa Mayor Restaurant for up to 2 people per room.
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Center.
- High speed Wireless Internet access throughout the resort.
- 10% discount on spa treatments, makeup, and hair-styling services.
- 10% discount in the steaming of the wedding gown.
- Virtuoso amenities - not applicable to room blocks.
What We Love
Embrace the regional tastes of Mexico in every bite as you linger over delicious spreads with impressive vistas of the turquoise waves. Available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Drawing inspiration from its location between the jungle and the powerful sea, this secluded restaurant will provide a sense of escape and a flirt with luxury. At the heart of the experience is the open grill kitchen, where our chefs skillfully grill fresh seafood, meats, and seasonal and locally grown vegetable options. Destination dining at its very best. Open only for dinner.
The iconic bar in front of the ocean awaits. Pay a visit and enjoy refreshing mixology and delightful snacks while the music and lively, relaxed atmosphere embrace you.
Bambuco offers a stunning cocktail menu that evokes the vibrant spirit of the Riviera Maya, alongside a selection of delicious snacks to delight those wanting to enjoy a casual, relaxed setting. In the evening, this lounge transitions into a chilled yet elegant and vibrant experience to have a drink before or after dinner.
- DLXG - Deluxe Garden View
- DLXO - Deluxe Ocean View
- JRSG - Garden View Junior Suite
- MASG - Master Garden Suite
- KINA - Kinan Suite
- JRSO - Ocean View Junior Suite
- MASO - Ocean View Master Suite
- 2STO - Two Bedroom Suite
- 1STE - Ocean Front One Bedroom Suite
- 1OFP - Oceanfront One Bedroom Plunge Pool Suite
- 1STP - Oceanfront One Bedroom Private Pool Suite
- 2OFP -Oceanfront Two Bedroom Plunge Pool Suite
- 2STO - Oceanfront Two Bedroom Villa
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee machine
- Complimentary wi-fi
- En-suite bathroom
- Exclusive bath amenities
- Tea kettle
- Wake-up coffee service
- Bicycles on property
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Immaculate beach
- Plant-based menu options
- Private dining events menu
- Spa & spa services
- Three outdoor pools
- Welcome amenity program
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer available (additional fee)
- Butler service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Local and curated on and off-site experiences
- Personalized wellness classes
- Turndown service
- 25 miles / 40 km / 35 minute drive from Cancun International Airport (CUN)