Unforgettable moments begin at One&Only Palmilla. Set in lush tropical gardens where pristine desert sands meet rolling seas; the world seems to stop spinning, and time stands still. Here you’ll find unrivaled experiences and endless activities for adventure and discovery, from incredible, authentic cuisine, to unique tailored excursions, and spectacular spaces to simply be. Look forward to finely appointed ocean view rooms and the services of an intuitive butler to ensure your stay surpasses all expectations. Embark on a journey of renewal at the full-service spa with its own water passages and ancient healing rituals. As you surrender to gracious hospitality, you’ll delight in the thoughtful little touches and warmth at every turn. Perfecting the craft of hospitality and earning a reputation as one of the most exceptional wedding and honeymoon destinations on the planet. The recipe is fantastically simple. They take the most idyllic surroundings, combine them with the most passionate team of perfectionists, sprinkle in a little One&Only magic, and season to your personal preference. The result is a completely tailored, unforgettable experience. Bienvenidos a One&Only Palmilla.
Magical Moments at One&Only Palmilla include:
Temazcal – Ancient Healing Ritual:
Designed for those seeking a cultural healing experience, The One&Only Spa at Palmilla offers one-of-a-kind Ancient Healing Rituals that draw inspiration from the indigenous Mayan tribe of Sonora. Combining the traditions of medicinal herbs and holistic therapies to create a journey of transformation and total renewal. Embark on a one-of-a-kind journey with One&Only Palmilla to soothe mind, body, and soul. Inspired by the ancient wisdom of Mexico’s indigenous Mayo tribe of Sonora, these exclusive rituals will give you a cultural and healing spa experience unlike anything else. You’ll leave feeling refreshed, renewed, and rebalanced.
Agua Moonlight Dining Experience for Couples:
In honor of romance, Agua Restaurant presents an exceptional dining experience at our most exclusive moonlight tables, featuring stunning views of the Sea of Cortez. Dine on Agua’s distinctive farm-to-sea-to-table cuisine with a locally inspired four-course menu. The enchanting evening is complemented by live entertainment as you cast in the moon’s romantic glow. Add on experiences: Baja Wine Tasting, New & Old World Wines, Tequila or Mezcal Tasting
Private Cove & Floating Beds:
One&Only Palmilla offers the ultimate in privacy, luxury, and romance with its floating beds, ocean hammock, and more within three discreet, private beach coves located along One&Only Palmilla’s one-mile coastline. The secluded coves serve as ideal locations for a romantic getaway or day of privacy and relaxation. All three private beach coves are encompassed by dramatic rock cliffs creating a secret retreat. The serene beauty of the private cove is made even more extraordinary with a floating bed suspended above the soft white sand, netted ocean hammocks hovering gently over the Sea of Cortez complete with oversized pillows, chaise lounge chairs and a personal waiter on hand to attend to any and all guest requests. Guests can enjoy watching the aqua sea lap the sand while the sun slowly drops from the azure blue sky towards the horizon.
$505 - $840
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Chapel: 40 (seated) inside
- Chapel Terrace: 240 (seated) outside
- South Lawn: 250 (seated)
- Pelican Beach: 50 (seated)
- Turtle Beach: 250 (seated)
- Agua Restaurant: 250 (seated)
- Upper Pool Deck: 150 (seated)
- Lower Pool Deck: 60 (seated)
- Bahia Courtyard: 100 (seated)
- Bahia Ballroom: 250 (seated)
In-House Wedding Services
- An intimate wedding under 20 guests, requires a minimum 4-night stay.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Bar and Restaurant Buyouts available with Food & Beverage minimums starting at $10,000 ++.
- Catering on-site.
- Consecrated Chapel.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Event Planning Logistics.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- F&B: Wedding over 20 guests, including a Room Block require a $300.00, plus 18% Service Charge and 16% Sales Tax Food & Beverage minimum, per guest.
- Music restrictions vary depending on venue space.
- No outside catering allowed.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Room block details herein may vary.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Venue space fees vary starting from $1,000 + tax for most locations.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
- Weddings require: A minimum of 10 rooms for 3 consecutive nights
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary Upgrade, excluding Casitas and Villa (subject to availability).
What We Love
The resort is stunning with fabulous venue spaces
The accommodations are beautiful
Beautiful boutique on property
SEARED by One&Only™
Michelin-star Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten brings his internationally renowned, signature culinary style to our steakhouse, showcasing the finest meats and freshest seafood.
Agua Restaurant presents an exceptional dining experience at our most exclusive moonlight tables, featuring stunning views of the Sea of Cortez.
Light bites, crafted cocktails, and live music.
Through its exotic atmosphere, this restaurant showcases a striking presentation of sushi and ceviche while live entertainment performs nightly.
Provides an all-day dining menu and relaxed atmosphere; evenings come alive with elevated Mexican classics and live mariachi music.
Allow the team to create a one-of-a-kind custom dining experience just for you, whether a private cooking class, tequila tasting, or special event.
Special Culinary Events
Featuring world-renowned chefs and mixologists, our inspired culinary celebrations include pop-up wine pairing dinners, cooking demonstrations, and other unique dining events throughout the year.
- Rooms, Suites & Villas
- Premier Oceanfront
- Palmilla Room Oceanfront
- Junior Suites Ocean View with Terrace
- Junior Suite Oceanfront
- Junior Suite Oceanfront with Plunge Pool Suite
- Oceanfront One Bedroom Casita Junior Suite
- Oceanfront w/Infinity Pool Premier Suite
- Oceanfront One Bedroom Grand Suite
- Oceanfront One Bedroom
- Grand Suite Oceanfront, One Bedroom with Plunge Pool
- Casita One Bedroom Suite Oceanfront with Infinity Pool
- One&Only Casita Suite Oceanfront with Infinity Pool
- Villa One
- Villa Cortez
In your room
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Beach casitas/cabanas
- Beach service
- Binoculars in each room for whale watching in season or star gazing
- Bottled water In room replenished at turndown
- Couple's massage suite
- Delectable fruits delivered daily, fresh from local vendors
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Laundry service for children 2 years and younger
- Luggage portage and unpacking service
- Menu of luxury aromatherapy turndown treatments
- Michelin starred restaurant
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Pool side bars
- Poolside dining
- Premium garment pressing service upon arrival (two garments per person)
- Premium pillow selection menu
- Premium service from shared or dedicated butler (depending on accommodation)
- SPA/SPA services
- Specialty coffee, espresso and teas in-room
- Specialty water sports gear and activities at the swimmable beach
- Ultrafast high-speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Welcome One&Only Palmilla cap upon arrival
- Welcome tequila amenity upon arrival
- Your Choice of Sweet and Savory Snacks Delivered Daily
- 24-hour reception
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Cooking classes
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 20 minute drive from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)