SLS Baha Mar
SLS is a lifestyle brand that captivates wedding couples and personalizes each story told through Style, Luxury, and Service. At SLS Baha Mar, choose from a full range of services and stylish indoor or outdoor spaces that can brilliantly accommodate your dream wedding ceremony and reception. Dazzling natural scenery pairs with unparalleled service and amenities explicitly curated for the world’s most discerning couples. Their full-service events team can organize one-of-a-kind experiences that your guests will be talking about for decades to come! Write the next chapter of your love story in a tropical wonderland with breathtaking ocean views. SLS Baha Mar is the picture-perfect backdrop for you to celebrate life’s most meaningful moments.
$190 per person
$249 - $1,800
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Beach: 30 (seated), 60 (standing)
- Great Lawn: 120 (seated), 160 (standing)
- Rooftop Pavillion: 150 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Privilege Pool: 180 (seated), 180 (standing)
- Rafiki Terrace: 150 (seated), 180 (standing)
- Baha Bay Lawn: 300 (seated), 480 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Catering on-site
- Day of event coordinator available
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event planning logistics
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required
- Furniture rental package available
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: china
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: tables
- Kosher kitchen available
- Lighting - can be rented
- Marquee/tent available to rent
- Menu printing
- Minimum spend required to book a wedding: $25,000
- Music cut-off time: 11:00 pm
- Outside alcohol corkage fee applies
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Sound system hook-up available
- Valet parking: $19 per car
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: Baha Bay Lawn (Sun-Thur) - $5,000; Baha Bay Lawn (Fri-Sat) - $8,500
- Venue space fee: Beach (Sun-Thur) - $2,000; Beach (Fri-Sat) - $2,500
- Venue space fee: Great Lawn (Sun-Thur) - $2,000; Great Lawn (Fri-Sat) - $2,500
- Venue space fee: Privilege Pool (Sun-Thur) - $2,000; Privilege Pool (Fri-Sat) - $2,500
- Venue space fee: Rafiki Terrace (Sun-Thur) - $1,500; Rafiki Terrace (Fri-Sat) - $2,000
- Venue space fee: Rooftop Pavillion (Sun-Thur) - $1,500; Rooftop Pavillion (Fri-Sat) - $2,000
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
- Wedding packages available
- Wedding packages available : Tropical Paradise, Everything White & Renewal by Sunset
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Room upgrade
- Complimentary bottle of champagne for the wedding couple
- Chocolate covered strawberries
What We Love
World class restaurants
Natural exploits sanctuary
Beach front water park
Casino with ocean view
A contemporary steakhouse concept helmed by the legendary Butcher, Dario Cecchini. Prime cuts of the finest steaks sourced from the world’s most prominent locales, and unrivaled quality of all-natural ingredients paired with an extensive wine list.
Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, where new yet familiar flavors are enhanced by worldly charm. Named OpenTable's "50 Hottest Restaurants in the U.S."
Master sushi chef Katsuya Uechi unleashes his culinary artistry onto The Bahamas, with a menu of innovative sushi and robata dishes uniquely adapted for the American palate.
Fi’lia features honest Italian food highlighting fresh ingredients from the wood grill and hearth, handmade bread and pasta, and a signature tableside Caesar salad. The restaurant celebrates a fresh and pure approach to food and drinks served in an unpretentious setting.
The 25° North menu focuses on fresh seasonal Southern California coastal cuisine and a signature beverage program that leverages only the freshest ingredients. The cuisine focuses on dishes that are driven by local and sustainable ingredients with an attention to seasonality and an emphasis on the bounty of California.
This airy, open-concept indoor piazza is ideal for unwinding after a day of basking in the sun or chatting over drinks with friends old and new. Our signature lobby bar at SLS Baha Mar transitions from a day to an evening in a relaxing and sophisticated environment.
Skybar provides an idyllic oasis to take in the sun and enjoy impeccably fresh cocktails.
Casual and Quick bites at the Water Park.
Umami is the Japanese Concept of the Firth Taste – a rich and savory flavor sensation that is elusive and far from commonplace. Originally invented and made famous in Los Angeles, these must-try burgers are now available for the first time in the Caribbean.
At The Market, you’ll experience elevated casual fare from four of our iconic brand in a natural Bahamian Setting: Cleo Grill, Sam’s Crispy Chicken, Plan Nation, and Chill.
Opening Soon–An upscale nightlife experience located at SLS Baha Mar.
- Superior King
- Superior Queen
- Superior Suite
- Superior Two Bedroom Suite
- Ocean View King
- Ocean View Queen
- Ocean View Signature Suite
- Ocean View One Bedroom Premium Suite
- Ocean View Two Bedroom Suite
- Ocean View Two Bedroom Premium Suite
- Ocean View Two Bedroom SLS Residence
- Three Bedroom SLS Residence
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee machine
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Rainfall shower
- Turndown service
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- 6 miles / 10 km / 11 minutes from Lynden Pindling International Airport, LPIA