Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena
Your wedding is a big event and perhaps the most detailed occasion that you will ever have to plan. Transform your dream wedding into reality with a unique experience at Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena! Expect 5-star service with experienced event planners and artists to develop your celebration of love. Beautiful spaces and settings alongside a highly professional and well-trained team. Possibilities are endless and completely personalized for the most important day of your life.
Begin the first day of the rest of your lives as a couple in Cartagena! The absolute perfect destination to grant all your wishes rich in history, tradition, and legends. Picture pure magic when the sun sets over the Caribbean Sea and you say “I do”. Walk down the colorful streets in Cartagena, relax and unwind in Sofitel’s luxurious spa, and indulge in some of South America’s finest wines. At Sofitel Legend Santa Clara you will enjoy a bespoke and unforgettable experience for your special wedding celebration.
$70 per person
$380 - $2,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Salon Santa Clara, Banquet setup: 100 (seated), 100 (standing)
- Salon Santa Clara, Cocktail setup: 150 (seated), 150 (standing)
- Salon Santa Clara, Boardroom setup: 30 (seated), 30 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Bespoke services only - no packages available
- Catering on-site
- Day of event coordinator available
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required
- If wedding requires rooms, a minimum of 10 rooms will be blocked
- Included in the venue space: German white crockery
- Included in the venue space: Tiffany chairs in natural wood with white frame
- Included in the venue space: basic linen
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: napkins
- Included in the venue space: round dinner tables
- Lighting - can be rented
- Limited decoration (lanterns and candlesticks)
- Minimum spend required to book a wedding: $15,000 for 50 people
- Music cut-off time: 1:00 am
- Outside alcohol corkage fee applies
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: $2,500
- Venue space fee: $2,500
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Welcome note from Wedaways.
- Daily Buffet breakfast for two for duration of the stay at the El Claustro Restaurant.
- Room upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability.
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability.
- $100 USD F&B credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full).
- VIP Treatment.
- Complimentary Wifi in all areas of the Hotel.
What We Love
Rum and chocolate tastings.
Salsa dance classes.
Astonishing history legendary tour.
The former dining area of the Clarisse, today it is one of the most renowned gastronomic restaurants in the country, with its wine cellar awarded by "Wine Spectator" for 7 consecutive years and gastronomy that mixes French techniques with local ingredients. Type of cuisine: Colombian gastronomy with European technic.
Jardin Santa Clara Restaurant
A hidden paradise in the heart of Cartagena’s walled city and the perfect place to enjoy a healthy and sustainable cuisine. Jardín Santa Clara offers delicious dishes made from the harvest of local organic products and responsible fishing in the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy Mediterranean flavors, charcuterie & cheese board, pizzas, burgers, or local specialties on the grill. You can also enjoy refreshing cocktails and exotic fruit plates, sorbets, and pastries.
- Classic Room
- Superior Room
- Luxury Room
- Republican Junior Suite
- Colonial Junior Suite
- Colonial Duplex Suite
- Spa Suite
- Enrique Grau Iconic Suite
- Ana Mercedez Hoyos Iconic Suite
- Amaral Iconic Suite
- Presidential Suite Fernando Botero
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee machine
- Complimentary wi-fi
- En-suite bathroom
- Specialty coffee, espresso and tea
- Tea kettle
- Banquet facilities
- Bar/cocktail lounge
- Bicycles on property
- Bicycles on request
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- Sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Butler service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- 4 miles / 7km / Rafael Núñez International Airport (CTG)