Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort
Choosing the location to share in the celebration of sacred vows is a heartfelt endeavor. So we encourage couples to go and see what Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort has to offer and fall in love with the destination. Let’s start with the sun-drenched beaches. Endless ocean views. Striking wedding venue spaces for nuptials and receptions. Choose the Calypso Terrace with a vantage point where the Pacific Ocean merges with the Sea of Cortez. Or one of eight other venue options on property.
The resort is beloved by couples and their guests and revisited over and over again.
From romantic outdoor weddings to palatial ballrooms, couples say, “I do” in Los Cabos’ premier resort destination.
$260 Wedding Reception
$279 - $800
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Calypso Terrace: 450 (seated), 800 (standing) Venue Space Fee: $3,000 usd + taxes and services - Confirmed upon complimentary basis when contracting a room block.
- Rooftop Residences: 20 (seated), 50 (standing) Venue Space Fee: $6,000 usd + taxes and services (approx) (seasonal)
- Horizon Blue Rooftop: 20 (seated), 50 (standing) Venue Space Fee: $1,500 usd + taxes and services - Confirmed upon complimentary basis when contracting a room block.
- Cousteau Ballroom: 160 (seated), 300 (standing) Venue Space Fee: $2,500 usd + taxes and services - Confirmed upon complimentary basis when contracting a room block,
In-House Wedding Services
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event Planning Logistics.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Lighting - some basic lighting available.
- Music cut off time 3:00 am.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vegan catering available.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Weddings Offsite: To qualify for a group rate the minimum block is 10 rooms X 3 nights.
- Weddings Onsite: 25% of guests are required to stay on property for a group rate with a minimum of 10 rooms.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- A complimentary cocktail Master Class with renown hotel Mixologist to create a couples' special Signature Drink for their Wedding.
What We Love
Easy vendor access.
Super modern vibe.
Seasonal and artisan contemporary Mexican cuisine
Modern healthy living beachside bistro
Al Pairo Restaurant
"From Boat to Table” locally caught and locally sourced sustainable fish and seafood, integrating organic gardens, heirloom varieties, ancient and whole grains.
Arabica Coffee Bar
Specialty coffee featuring organic Mexican beans and Viennoiseries pastries in the morning and surprising Cocktails paired with tapas by night
- Ocean View
- Panoramic Ocean View
- Plunge Pool Partial Ocean View
- Plunge Pool Ocean View
- Panoramic Ocean View Suite Plunge
- Pool Partial Ocean View 1 BDRM Suite
- Plunge Pool Ocean View 1 BDRM Suite
- Plunge Pool Partial Ocean View 2 BDRM Suite
- Plunge Pool Ocean View 2 BDRM Suite
- Baja Penthouse Suite
In your room
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Wifi
- Mini Bar
- Steamer upon request
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / cocktail lounge
- Beach service
- Bottled water In room replenished at turndown
- Couple's massage suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Pool side bars
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- Vegan options available
- 15 miles / 34 minutes / 40 km from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)