The Ritz-Carlton, Mexico City
The Ritz-Carlton, Mexico City, represents a looking glass into Mexico City’s fascinating past, present, and future. Rising 58 stories above Mexico City´s glittering skyline, the modern glass skyscraper invites a new perspective into the ever-evolving city. The hotel’s remarkable floor-to-ceiling windows offer unparalleled views. The vistas spark an overwhelming desire to uncover Mexico City’s rich history and the extraordinary people who call it home.
The hotel’s design and scenography bring ancient folklore and storytelling moments to life. The property’s contemporary design stems from Mexico City’s profound influence on the surrealist art movement. Like many trailblazing Mexican artists who drew from sources that unlocked buried instincts and emotions, The Ritz-Carlton, Mexico City, will renew your vision and define a new era for the city’s future.
$389 - $1,200
Closed October, November
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- 300 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 300 (ceremony), 150 (brunch)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Catering on-site
- Day of event coordinator available
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- F&B minimum spend: $15,000
- Fireworks allowed
- Florist in-house
- Furniture rental package available
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: crystal
- Included in the venue space: napkins
- Included in the venue space: tables
- Lighting - can be rented
- Menu printing
- Music cut-off time: 5:00 am
- Outside alcohol corkage fee: $15 per person per hour
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking for events: $300 MXN per day
- Vendor referrals provided
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Welcome cocktail.
- Complimentary spa service for the bride and groom.
- Virtuoso amenities - not applicable to room blocks.
What We Love
Sky bar overlooking Mexico City
Glass skyscraper with unparalleled views all-around
Inspired by Mediterranean cuisine, with an immersive open kitchen and outstanding service.
Sky bar with breathtaking views, serving an impressive selection of spirits and hand-crafted cocktails.
- Deluxe Guest Room with City View
- Deluxe Guest Room with Park View & Terrace
- Deluxe Guest Room with City View (Corner)
- Junior Suite with Park View & Terrace
- Executive Suite with City View
- Luxury Suite with Park View
- Royal Suite with Park View & Terrace
- The Ritz-Carlton Suite with Park View & Terrace
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Handicap access
- Spa & spa services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- 9 miles / 15 km / 45 min drive from Mexico City International Airport (MEX)