Viceroy Los Cabos
Viceroy Los Cabos is situated in the heart of San Jose Del Cabo on the Coast of Baja California just moments from the historical downtown with its art galleries, restaurants and boutiques. The 192-room beachfront resort faces the Sea of Cortes and embodies the essence of water throughout its architecturally stunning design. Resort amenities include five pools (one adult only) a cinema room, game room, and multiple lively restaurants and bars. Guests can relax and luxuriate in the 11,000sqft spa and work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art fitness center curated by celebrity trainer, Harley Pasternak. Viceroy Los Cabos offers a multitude of creative and beautiful spaces that are perfect backdrops to curate the wedding of your dreams.
$20 / $83
$375 - $10,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Fortin Tower Rooftop: 20 (seated), 70 (standing)
- Main Pool Deck: 200 (standing)
- Family Pool Deck: 40 (seated), 80 (standing)
- Beach Deck: 200 (standing)
- Beach: 100 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Casero Restaurant: 80 (seated)
- CieloMar event space: 50 (seated), 100 (standing)
- CieloMar Restaurant & Lounge: 140 (seated), 250 (standing)
- Nido Restaurant: 60 (seated), 90 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Music cut off time 11:00 pm.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Some basic catering service items included.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- $100 Resort Credit
What We Love
Nido Restaurant & Bar
Small, chilled bites from the raw bar menu. Tableside cooking of the freshest ingredients, east meets west. Escape with a local specialty like yellowtail ceviche, steamed buns, and dumplings, kampachi tiradito, or the famous wagyu nigiri.
Nidito - Mobile carts
Mobile carts with snack-able delights (think elote and empanadas) inspired by the flavors of Mexico and East Asia. Viceroy Los Cabos is particularly proud of the Baja fish tacos; they’re small, delicious and, dare we say, the best in Cabo.
This is homestyle mesa as it’s truly meant to be — hearty, healthy & entirely handcrafted. You’ll find cocineros pressing fresh tortillas day or night — any time you crave authenticity. Everything from short rib birria cholaquiles to sweet bread baskets.
Expansive ocean views on one side complemented by vibrant, fiery sunsets on another, creating a destination alongside a bountiful food & beverage offering highlighted by fresh seafood, flame-grilled fare & wood-fired pizza.
Mexican Spirits served in cantaritos (traditional Mexican drinking vessels). House infusions come in porróns (Spanish jugs sized for one). Experiment: a provocative mezcal & tequila library featuring a vast array of flavor profiles.
- Viceroy King
- Viceroy Partial View Two Double Beds
- Viceroy Ocean View Two Double Beds
- Viceroy King Partial Ocean View
- Viceroy King Ocean View
- Viceroy Junior Suite
- Viceroy Partial View Junior Suite
- Viceroy Ocean View Junior Suite
- Viceroy Partial Ocean View Premier Suite
- Viceroy Ocean View Premier Suite
- Skyline Ocean View Two Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Condo
- Three Bedroom Villa
- Five Bedroom Villa
In your room
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- Flip-flop sandals
- Iron / steamer
- Mini Bar
- Turn down service
- Wake up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / Cocktail lounge
- Beach service
- Beauty salon
- Bicycles on property
- Business center
- Connecting rooms
- Couple's massage suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Free guest parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Security cameras
- Valet / Bellman
- 13 miles / approx. 25 minutes, from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD).