Villa Reale di Marlia
CountrysideLGBTQ+ WelcomePrivate Villa
Read MoreRead Less
In the heart of Tuscany, Villa Reale, with its spectacular gardens and stunning historical buildings, is the perfect venue for high-profile luxury events. The variety and extraordinary nature of the park’s areas allow you to design a wide range of events and atmospheres. From a splendid Water Theatre to the famous Green Theatre, where the composer Paganini often performed. From the Lemon Garden and its fascinating Fishpond to a natural Spanish Garden in Art Deco style. A small private lake and several historical buildings, among which a timeless Grotto, make the villa one of Italy’s most prestigious and exclusive venues.
Water is a crucial element within the Villa and is omnipresent all around the park, from the lake enhanced by a picturesque teardrop island to the monumental fishpond surrounded by over 200 assorted citrus plants in antique terracotta pots.
Two concepts, ARCHITECTURE and GARDENS, create a circular route around the Villa, offering different alternatives and solutions for your special event. The estate also hosts a chapel where it is possible to celebrate ceremonies.
2,500€ - 2,500€
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Great Lawn: unlimited (standing only/no furniture)
- Water Theatre: 350 (cocktail), 200 (banquet), 200 (ceremony)
- Lake: unlimited (cocktail), 300 (ceremony)
- Scuderie Ballroom: 500 (cocktail), 350 (banquet), 400 (ceremony)
- Lemon Garden: 200 (cocktail), 150 (banquet), 150 (ceremony)
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Bespoke services only - no packages available
- Day of event coordinator available
- Event after midnight: €1,000/hour
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed
- Lighting - can be rented
- Music cut-off time: 11:00 pm
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Technical supervisor fee (mandatory): €2,000
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: single day - €18,000; 3 days (event day + mounting & dismounting days) - €24,000
- Wedding planner required
Take a private cooking class with a private Chef...
Participate in a yoga and breathing course in the Villa's park...
Enjoy a garden class about camelia flowers...
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Welcome cocktail & dinner for guests staying at the Villa.
What We Love
Italian historical charm
In your room
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- Cooking classes
- 27 miles / 43 km / 35 min drive from Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA)
- 45 miles / 70 km / 50 min drive from Firenze Amerigo Vespucci Airport (FLR)
Highlights of the area
Hot air balloon flight
Interested in this property?