Villa Spalletti Trivelli
Boasting impressive elegant indoor and outdoor venues, Villa Spalleti Trivelli is one of the best locations to say I DO in the center of Rome, overlooking on one side the Quirinal Palace Gardens and on the other side its own Italian gardens.
Couples can make the most of the villa’s vast gardens transforming them in the perfect backdrop for outdoor lunches or cocktail parties. The rooftop garden is also one of the standout features of the property and has a bar, two Jacuzzis and a sitting area, where guests can unwind.
This luxurious residence features a Papiers Peints dining room which is ideal for seated or standing dinners.
With a range of 12 high-end rooms and suites, each of them beautifully appointed with antiques, boasting deluxe marble bathrooms and superb garden views, this elegant villa can accommodate up to thirty people.
Spalletti Trivelli’s in-house chef adds another touch of glamour to the whole experience showcasing a wide range of traditional recipes which can be tailor made for every guest’s taste.
Up to 150 people can be hosted for a standing reception, while for a sit down dinner the number has to be reduced to 60.
The wellness center complete with a steam room, relaxation area and gym is the place where the newlyweds can be pampered after a long night with a relaxing couple massage starting their new life together afresh.
85 Euro + VAT
$18,500 - $25,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Sala papier peint dining room - 30 seated, 60 standing
- Garden - 30 seated, 60 standing
- Complete villa - 60 seated, 150 standing
In-House Wedding Services
- Basic catering service items included
- Catering on-site
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required
- No outside catering allowed
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary rooftop cocktail for the couple
- 30 Euro F&B voucher per stay
What We Love
Rooftop garden equip with jacuzzis & bar
Private oasis in the center of Rome
Beautiful outdoor wedding venue space
There is no restaurant on site as this is a private villa. A private chef is included in the villa rental for the duration of your stay and guests can enjoy a home dining experience with a selection of traditional recipes curated by the in-house chef.
- 8 double bedrooms
- 4 suites
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Banquet facilities
- Bar/cocktail lounge
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Fitness center
- Free parking on site
- Outdoor dining
- Spa & spa services
- Security cameras
- 35 minute drive from Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 15 minute drive from Ciampino International Airport (CIA)