Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal
Realize your dream nuptials at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, where muted desert beauty meets the vibrant blue sea along 24 acres of dramatic mountains and pristine beaches. The hotel was recently voted #1 Best Resort Hotel in Mexico by 2022 Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards for the 4th time. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views, elegant and detailed décor, and impeccable service for a stylish oceanfront wedding, vow renewal, or reception.
Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal is an exclusive haven of unprecedented luxury and unsurpassed personalized service. Experience a respite where cliff-side culinary indulgences, authentic cultural adventures, and a wealth of curated experiences allow guests to Live Unforgettable.
Whether it’s a romantic elopement with just the two of you or as many as 200 guests, the organic beauty and soft warmth of the golden beach merge with glorious ocean views and gentle sea breezes for a naturally beautiful ceremony.
The unparalleled venues include 5,000 square feet of unique outdoor and restaurant space, all set against an incredible backdrop with thoughtful touches and chic furnishings. The hotel can help you plan a fabulous welcome party, casual or formal dinners, a memorable beach bonfire, and anything else you can dream up.
Find below unique features that will ensure a memorable experience.
Secluded bliss begins here. Arrive through the private “Dos Mares” tunnel under the Pedregal mountain to start your escape. Secluded between the cliffs of the mountain and the Pacific Ocean, the intimate resort helps create an ambiance of exclusivity to tailor each celebration just for you. The resort holds only one wedding per weekend.
You can find the bustling downtown marina, sophisticated shopping spots, and epicurean restaurants only a five-minute walk from the resort. Experience the local flair without the headache of figuring out transportation!
Intimate Ocean side locations and refined restaurants create incredible scenery your guests will fondly remember.
Every spacious room opens to a scenic terrace with spectacular ocean views and a private plunge pool so guests can enjoy quiet moments between festivities.
A celebration should reflect your personality and vision. The on-property celebrations specialist will work closely with you and your event planners for a flawless celebration with family and friends.
TRUE WALDORF SERVICE:
The staff, including members of the elite association Les Clefs d’Or, stands ready to respond to your wishes and whims. Even before your arrival, your personal concierge is there for your every need. They will reach out to you and your guests to create a seamless experience thoughout your stay.
The Forbes 5-Star award-winning luxury spa features ten private treatment rooms and a salon to pamper the senses. Journeys based on the phases of the moon truly make for an exceptional experience.
Some crucial elements to consider when having a milestone event at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal:
For a weekend wedding, a minimum of 15 rooms per 3 nights is required – special rates are extended. Additional discounts may apply for midweek groups or when having room blocks for four nights or longer. The resort customizes guest rooms with a mix of rooms and/or multiple-bedroom suites according to your preferences. Waldorf is the only resort in Cabo San Lucas where all the rooms have Ocean View and where your guests will be able to enjoy their own private plunge pool!
Food and Beverage Minimum Consumption:
A minimum catering expense will be required to reserve the resort’s venues. The fee is calculated according to an average per person consumption of $300 USD + 16% tax and 18% service charge. This can include drinks, appetizers, a dinner menu, and an open bar during the reception, among other.
These fees vary based on the selected venues and number of guests; this will include the base banquet equipment.
To create a bespoke experience for every special wedding, Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal offers à la carte services and complete venue packages. The expert on-site wedding planners can guide you to an impeccable menu, the perfect local blooms, unforgettable photography, and beyond. The resort restaurants are also available for full buyouts.
$110 (food), $120 (4-hour open bar)
$799 - $8,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Lobby Terrace: 200 (ceremony)
- Pool Terrace: 200 (ceremony)
- Resort Beach: 200 (ceremony)
- Pool Deck: 200 (banquet)
- Beach Club Restaurant: 80 (banquet)
- Palapa: 30 (banquet)
- Don Manuel’s Restaurant: 200 (banquet)
- Farallón Restaurant: 110 (banquet)
In-House Wedding Services
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Catering on-site
- Decor - some restrictions apply
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed
- Included in the venue space: banquet equipment
- Included in the venue space: round dinner tables
- Included in the venue space: white linen
- Menu printing
- Minimum F&B spend (wedding over 40 guests, with a room block): $300 per guest, plus 18% service charge and 16% sales tax
- Music restrictions vary depending on venue space
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Room block requirements vary based on time and number of attendees
- Some basic lighting available
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Vendor referrals provided
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Wedding planner required
- Week weddings require: minimum of 10 rooms for 3 nights
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Access to the Spa Wet areas to the wedding couple.
- Complimentary round trip airport transfers in a luxury vehicle for the wedding couple.
What We Love
Impeccable Waldorf Astoria service
El Farallon Restaurant
The most unforgettable dining destination in Los Cabos. Overlooking dramatic views of the Ocean, El Farallon offers a legendary ocean-to-table menu.
Don Manuel's Restaurant
Experience the timeless flavors of Mexico.
Beach Club Restaurant
Relaxed, comforting flavors.
Freshest ceviche, sushi, briny oysters, and cocktails.
Agave Study at Peacock Alley
Curated agave spirit tastings paired with local delicacies.
Neutral Coffee Lab
Elevated coffee experience at it’s finest.
- Ocean View King (One King Bed)
- Deluxe Ocean View (One King Bed)
- Deluxe Ocean View (Two Queen Beds)
- Ocean View Vista (One King Bed)
- Dos Mares Suite (One King Bed)
- One Bedroom Ocean View Suite (One King Bed)
- Estrella Suite (One King Bed)
- Premium Beachfront Suite (One King Bed)
- Pedregal Two Bedroom Beachfront
- Presidential Beachfront Suite
- Two Bedroom Casita
- Three Bedroom Casita
- Two Bedroom Ocean View Villa
- Three Bedroom Ocean View Villa
In your room
- Ocean view
- Private plunge pool
- Binoculars in each room for whale watching in season or star gazing
- Complimentary afternoon amenity of guacamole and Mexican Beer daily
- Complimentary bottle of signature Clase Azul amenity with every room
- Complimentary waters, sodas, coffee, tea and fresh fruit in every room
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Couple's massage suite
- Delectable fruits delivered daily - fresh from local vendors
- Exclusive beach for events and ceremonies (seasonal)
- Free guest parking
- Full ocean views from every room
- Luggage portage and unpacking service
- Multiple restaurants and bars available for private events
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- Private infinity edge plunge pool in every room
- Spa & Salon services available
- Suites, Villas, and Casitas for families and small groups
- Ultrafast high-speed internet and wi-fi
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- 28 miles / 45 km / 45 min drive from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)