Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
In one of the world’s most romantic destinations, Grand Wailea offers the pinnacle of tropical wedding venues. Exchange your vows in the charming Seaside Chapel at the point at Molokini Bluff, framed by the majestic Pacific and surrounding islands with awe-inspiring views of the Pacific and Mount Haleakalā, providing the perfect romantic backdrop. Celebrate your wedding day at the indoor or outdoor venue of your dreams, and dine and dance the night away with your loved ones. No matter how you envision your special day, the hotel’s wedding specialists are there to make your wedding dreams come true!
PILIALOHA bond of romance
Your celebration will include:
Use of the Wailea Seaside Chapel and Gardens or Molokini Bluff. A Waldorf wedding specialist to assist you. Orchestrate a wedding ceremony rehearsal. A member of the clergy to perform your ceremony. Floral bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom. Two deluxe lei for a lei exchange during ceremony. Tropical non-alcoholic welcome beverage. Traditional buttercream frosted wedding cake. One bottle of champagne served at the time of your choosing. Choice of a solo musician to accompany the ceremony. Hawaiian guitar, ukulele, harp, violin or cello. Four hours of photographer coverage including digital images. Coordination of marriage license appointment. A deluxe ocean view king accommodation will be provided complimentary for (1) night for the couple only. 50% discount off of the best available room rate for the remainder of the stay for the couple’s room only. Complimentary hospitality room for use on wedding day.
Your celebration will include:
Use of the Wailea Seaside Chapel and Gardens or Molokini Bluff. A Waldorf wedding specialist to assist you. A member of the clergy to perform your ceremony. Coordination of marriage license appointment. Orchestrate a wedding ceremony rehearsal.
$890 - $4,500
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Chapel Overlook: 120 (cocktail), 70 (banquet)
- Lagoon Overlook: 120 (cocktail), 70 (banquet)
- Wailea Seaside Chapel: 100 (ceremony)
- Molokini Bluff: 70 (ceremony)
- Chapel Gardens: 80 (cocktail), 40 (banquet), 125 (ceremony)
- Chapel Lawn: 600 (cocktail), 400 (banquet), 200 (ceremony)
- Ikena: 300 (cocktail), 150 (banquet)
- Haleakala Pre-Function: 1600 (cocktail), 900 (banquet)
- Haleakala Ballroom: 3200 (cocktail), 1350 (banquet)
- Haleakala 1: 1200 (cocktail), 640 (banquet)
- Haleakala 2 & 3 or 4 & 5: 500 (cocktail), 300 (banquet)
- Haleakala 2, 3 4 or 5: 250 (cocktail), 150 (banquet)
- Molokini Gardens: 2500 (cocktail), 1200 (banquet)
- Beach Courtyard: 500 (cocktail), 300 (banquet)
- Reflections Pool: 300 (cocktail), 160 (banquet)
- Flower Room Pre-Function Areas: 75 (cocktail), 40 (banquet)
- Flower Rooms: 200 (cocktail), 150 (banquet)
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Day of event coordinator available
- Decor - some restrictions apply
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event parking fees available
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- F&B minimum spend: $370 per person
- Fireworks allowed
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: china
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: white linen
- Lighting - can be rented
- Music cut-off time: 10:00 pm
- No outside catering allowed
- Overnight valet parking: $65 per vehicle
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
- Wedding packages available - see details in description
What We Love
Enjoy breakfast or dinner in the comfort of your room with Room Service.
Wellness-focused market offering easily accessible and made-to-order gourmet items.
Signature indoor-outdoor breakfast buffet and Sunday brunch hotspot.
Bistro Molokini / Molokini Coastal
Casual dining with diverse menu offerings and spectacular ocean views.
Swim-up bar offering tropical libations and casual cuisine in a playful setting.
Wailea Surf Haus
Poolside dining along the main Wailea Canyon activity pool.
Aloha Trick Pony
Pop-up style food truck located in the Surf Garden with made-to-order tacos & wood-oven pizzas.
Specialty cocktails & sushi amid Hawai'i's largest private collection of Fernando Botero sculptures.
Hawai'i seasonal cuisine in an intimate, open-air setting and sunset views.
Immerse in authentic Hawaiian culture featuring traditional ceremonies, music and dishes.
- Terrace View Queen
- Garden View Queen
- Napua Garden View Queen
- Ocean View Queen
- Deluxe Ocean View Queen
- Napua Ocean View Queen
- Terrace View King
- Garden View King
- Napua Garden View King
- Ocean View King
- Deluxe Ocean View King
- Napua Ocean View King
- Honua'ula Suite
- Napua Royal Suite
- Napua Suite
- Napua Nani Suite
- Molokini Suite
- Alii Suite
- Deluxe Suite
- Wailea Suite
- Hoʻolei Villa Garden View
- Hoʻolei Villa Ocean View
- Hoʻolei Villa Deluxe Ocean View
In your room
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Handicap access
- Spa & spa services
- 24-hour fitness center
- Cooking classes
- 17 miles / 27 km / 30 minute drive from Kahului Airport (OGG)