Arrive at a majestic 50-acre estate located on the most beautiful beach of the Riviera Maya: Xpu Ha. Hotel Esencia was originally built as the private hideaway home of an Italian duchess, surrounded by a natural haven. The Main House is the hotel’s centerpiece, around which footpaths lead to 44 suites and 3 villas. Guests get to unwind in genuine privacy while taking in the impressive panoramic views of the sea. Being only minutes away from adventure, relish in activities and hidden gems of Riviera Maya!
Whether you’re planning an elaborate celebration or a romantic jaunt for two, and relax in paradise knowing you can count on the expertise of Wedaways and the top tier hospitality at Hotel Esencia. Above all, expect 5-star luxury service when it comes to weddings and coordinating once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. Hotel Esencia offers truly bespoke service, creating your desires into magical, unforgettable moments.
$89 plus 15% service charge.
$600 - $1,090
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Xpu ha Beach for Wedding Ceremonies: 150 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Main House Steps for Wedding Ceremonies: 60 (seated), 150 (standing)
- Palm Garden for Wedding Ceremonies: 300 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Main House & Guests House Gardens: 300 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Mistura Restaurant: 45 (seated), 100 (standing)
- Café Esencia Restaurant & around Sunrise Pool: 100 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Beefbar Restaurant: 50 (seated), 100 (standing)
- Palm Garden: 300 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Presidential Bungalow: 50 (seated), 150 (standing)
- Beach Bar and around Sunset Pool: 20 (seated), 50 (standing)
- Main House Salon: 30 (seated), 100 (standing)
- Yoga Pavilion: 30 (seated), 50 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Bespoke services only - no packages available
- Catering on-site
- Day of event coordinator available
- Decor - some restrictions apply
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Exclusive use in Jan-Apr requires: 5 night buyout
- Exclusive use in May-Dec requires: 3 night buyout
- F&B minimum spend: $400 plus 16% of tax and 15% of service per room per night
- Furniture rental package available
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: napkins
- Included in the venue space: plates
- Included in the venue space: tables
- Kosher kitchen available
- Lighting - can be rented
- Menu printing
- Music cut-off time: 3:00 am
- Outside alcohol corkage fee applies
- Outside alcohol corkage fee: $45 per bottle of wine (doesn’t apply for spirits)
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: ZOFEMAT -$300; Location -$3,000
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Weddings require: full buyout for 100 or more guests
- Weddings require: minimum of 1-10 rooms for up to 20 guests
- Weddings require: minimum of 11-20 rooms for up to 21-40 guests
- Weddings require: minimum of 21-30 rooms for up to 41-75 guests
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Daily El Esencial Breakfast.
- Bottle of wine.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability.
- Minibar amenities (non-alcoholic beverages).
- $100 Resort credit per room per stay.
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability.
- 3 complimentary nights for bride and groom in a Master Suite (only applicable for property buyouts).
- 1 complimentary night for bride and groom in a Master Suite (only applicable for room blocks of 25 rooms or more).
- Essence of Love couples massage for bride & groom.
- Wooden dance floor.
- 10% off in our Spa Treatments for all the group.
What We Love
Packing and unpacking services.
Complimentary sunrise yoga.
Catering for all occasions.
The international reference for all meat lovers, established in Monaco in 2005, has found a new home in the heart of our luscious Palm Garden.
Xpu-ha, México is a true epicurean experience thanks to a menu based on simplicity, the finest high-quality ingredients, and a selection of exceptional meat cuts from Australian Black Onyx and Wx Wagyu beef, and Certified Japanese Kobe beef.
A refined and authentic Mexican gastronomic experience under a towering beachfront ‘palapa’ with spectacular 180-degree views. Offering a creative selection of seafood dishes and specialties from the grill, with the best ingredients of Yucatan peninsula.
Situated between the pools and the beach. Café Esencia is a picturesque spot to start one’s day. With an emphasis on seasonal ingredients and apt updates to coastal staples from Latin America and around the world. Enjoy casual family dining options.
Coffee Bar & Juice Bar
Our new Coffee Bar offers coffee lovers a wide selection of coffee beans from different regions in Mexico as well as renowned international brands. All coffee beverages are prepared with freshly ground beans. As well as a newly added Juice Bar.
- Jungle Suite with Plunge Pool
- Esencia Jungle Suite
- Rooftop Wellness Suite
- Ocean Suite
- Penthouse Suite
- Master Suite
- Beach Suite
- Master Beach Suite
- Pool Villa
- Yum Ha Private Villa
- Presidential Bungalow
- Free guest parking
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- 51 miles / 82.5 km / 1 hour drive from Cancún International Airport (CUN)