Arrive at a majestic 50-acre estate located on the most beautiful beach of the Riviera Maya: Xpu Ha. Hotel Esencia was originally built as the private hideaway home of an Italian duchess, surrounded by a natural haven. The Main House is the hotel’s centerpiece, around which footpaths lead to 44 suites and 3 villas. Guests get to unwind in genuine privacy while taking in the impressive panoramic views of the sea. Being only minutes away from adventure, relish in activities and hidden gems of Riviera Maya!
Whether you’re planning an elaborate celebration or a romantic jaunt for two, and relax in paradise knowing you can count on the expertise of Wedaways and the top tier hospitality at Hotel Esencia. Above all, expect 5-star luxury service when it comes to weddings and coordinating once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. Hotel Esencia offers truly bespoke service, creating your desires into magical, unforgettable moments.
$300 per day (buyout in low season), $500 per day (buyout in high season)
$1,000 - $25,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Taiyo: 35
- Mistura: 40
- BeefBar: 65
- Presidential Bungalow: 80
- Yum-Ha: 100
- Esencia Mansion: 20
- Xpu-Ha Beach (buyout only): 200
- Palm Garden (buyout only): 200
- Main House Garden (buyout only): 200 guests
In-House Wedding Services
- $300 fee & mandatory permit required to operate event on the beach
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Bespoke services only - no packages available
- Catering on-site
- Day of event coordinator available
- Decor - some restrictions apply
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Exclusive use in May-Oct requires: 3 night buyout
- F&B minimum spend: May-Oct buyout - $300 plus tax and service per guest per night; Nov-Apr buyout - $500 plus tax and service per guest per night; non-buyout - personalized price
- Furniture rental package available
- Hotel facilities available for private events from 5:00 pm-11:00 pm
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: napkins
- Included in the venue space: plates
- Included in the venue space: tables
- Kosher kitchen available
- Lighting - can be rented
- Menu printing
- Music cut-off time (buyout): 2:00 am
- Music cut-off time (non-buyout): 10:00 pm
- Outside alcohol corkage fee: $60 per bottle
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: ZOFEMAT -$300; Location -$3,000
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
Wedaways Special Amenity
- 3 complimentary nights for bride and groom in a Master Suite (only applicable for property buyouts).
- 1 complimentary night for bride and groom in a Master Suite (only applicable for room blocks of 25 rooms or more).
- Essence of Love couples massage for bride & groom.
- Wooden dance floor.
- 10% off in our Spa Treatments for all the group.
What We Love
Packing and unpacking services.
Complimentary sunrise yoga.
Catering for all occasions.
The international reference for all meat lovers, established in Monaco in 2005, has found a new home in the heart of our luscious Palm Garden.
Xpu-ha, México is a true epicurean experience thanks to a menu based on simplicity, the finest high-quality ingredients, and a selection of exceptional meat cuts from Australian Black Onyx and Wx Wagyu beef, and Certified Japanese Kobe beef.
A refined and authentic Mexican gastronomic experience under a towering beachfront ‘palapa’ with spectacular 180-degree views. Offering a creative selection of seafood dishes and specialties from the grill, with the best ingredients of Yucatan peninsula.
Japanese cuisine with a Mexican twist. Taiyo offers guests a truly elevated dining experience featuring an Omakasé bar.
- Jungle Suite
- Jungle Suite with Plunge Pool
- Rooftop Wellness Suite
- Master Suite
- Beach Suite
- Master Jungle Suite
- Master Beach Suite
- Pool Villa
- Private Villa Yum-Ha
- Esencia Suite
- Presidential Bungalow
- Esencia Mansion
In your room
- Daily morning coffee & homemade pastries delivered to room
- Nespresso machine
- Afternoon tea & biscuits
- Complimentary 200MB wireless internet
- Free guest parking
- Hotel Esencia sandals
- Signature beach bag
- Water sport activities: paddle board, kayaks, Hobie cat, snorkeling gear
- Welcome fruit upon arrival, replenished daily
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary yoga from 8-9 am
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Pet-friendly (additional nightly fee)
- 51 miles / 82.5 km / 1 hour drive from Cancún International Airport (CUN)