Nizuc Resort & Spa
Uniquely positioned inside a 29-acre natural preserve, NIZUC Resort & Spa captures the essence of the ancient and mystic Mayan culture. With open and airy spaces, NIZUC Resort & Spa offers relaxed elegance and effortless comfort. Say your “I do’s” in a truly special paradise in one of the world´s most coveted destinations.
$340 - $500
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Ballroom: 400 (seated), 400 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering.
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Bespoke Services Only - No Packages Available.
- Catering on-site.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Florist in-house.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Getaway car can be rented. Advance booking required.
- Included in the venue space.
- Kitchen may be KASHERED for Kosher Catering On-Site.
- Kosher catering - available on-site.
- Kosher kitchen available.
- Lighting - can be rented.
- Marquee / tent available to rent.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut off time 11:00 pm.
- Required to use venue's alcohol.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary spa service for the bride and groom.
What We Love
The property's position
The variety of restaurants
Cafe de la Playa
Breakfast is the specialty at this relaxed eatery where a diverse buffet, made-to-order chef stations, fresh tropical fruits and juices, home-baked pastries, and inviting selections from an à la carte menu will create a sublime beginning to each day.
A contemporary interpretation of traditional Mexican cuisine served in a spectacular setting. The chef at Ramona uses local products and spices to explore Mexico’s culinary traditions and to create modern versions of authentic regional recipes.
Offering a tantalizing Peruvian experience, Ni is a place where small dishes carry big flavors. The unique menu is infused with a rich blend of cultural influences to create one-of-a-kind tiraditos, tapas, and ceviches.
La Punta Grill & Lounge
With its thatched roof and tropical setting, La Punta Grill & Lounge offers a menu that includes succulent seafood and fine cuts of meat perfectly grilled and served in a casual outdoor atmosphere with panoramic ocean views.
A fusion of Asian spices and fresh ingredients recreate the classic dishes of the Far East with a modern twist. At Indochine, an imaginative and savory menu captures the essence of its diverse culinary cultures.
This Mediterranean restaurant explores the region’s rich culinary heritage with enticing and unforgettable flavors. Homemade pasta and wood oven specialties showcase the freshest seasonal ingredients for a simple yet exceptional dining experience.
- Ocean View Deluxe
- Ocean Suite
- Private Pool Villa
- Master Suite
- NIZUC Villa
- Presidential Villa
In your room
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Complimentary Wifi
- En-suite bathroom
- Mini Bar
- Nespresso machine.
- Banquet facilities
- Bar / Cocktail lounge
- Beach casitas/cabanas
- Bottled water In room replenished at turndown
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Connecting rooms
- Couple's massage suite
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Poolside dining
- SPA/SPA services
- Specialty coffee, espresso and teas in-room
- Sun loungers
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Security cameras
- Vegan options available
- 8 miles / 11.2 km / 11 minute drive / Cancun International Airport (CUN)