This inspiring destination wedding location is in the lush jungles of Mayakoba, a gated community in Mexico’s Riviera Maya. Featuring white sandy beaches, azure waters, lush tropical foliage, Mayan heritage, and the spirit of Mexico all around you. Enjoy luxurious oceanfront and lagoon view accommodations, four pool decks, world-class pools, championship golf, an award-winning Spa. There is truly something for everyone assuring you and your guests a memorable experience.
With gourmet dining options and family-friendly activities for all to enjoy, you can easily spend several days celebrating your nuptials. Elevate the luxury when planning your destination wedding at Rosewood Mayakoba. Seductive sunsets set the stage for happily-ever-afters set in Mexico’s most elegant and romantic beach destinations.
$95 per person
$550 - $850
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Aqui Me Quedo: 500 (seated), 500 (standing)
- La Ceiba Garden & Kitchen: 250 (seated), 250 (standing)
- The Beach: 450 (seated), 450 (standing)
- Lagoon Lawn: 250 (seated), 250 (standing)
- Los Agaves Lawn: 300 (seated), 300 (standing)
- Casa del Lago Pool: 200 (seated), 200 (standing)
- Lagoon Deck: 50 (seated), 50 (standing)
- Avicenia: 20 (seated), 20 (standing)
In-House Wedding Services
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Minimum spend required to book a wedding or event is $600 per person.
- Music cut off time 12:00 am.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- Required to use venue's alcohol.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding Planner Required.
- Weddings require: A minimum of 10 nights.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Welcome cocktail
What We Love
Unique destination experiences
Casa del Lago
Casa del Lago features a tranquil lagoon setting and also offers an extensive continental breakfast complete with premium cheeses, cold cuts, smoked salmon, local fruits, pastries, cereals, and yogurts.
A taste of Mexico's Southern Pacific Coast. This casual restaurant serves lunch with a choice of indoor or terrace seating as well as dishes to share.
Inspired by the longstanding Asian culinary influences found throughout Baja California, Agave Azul restaurant features Chinese and Japanese cooking techniques and flavors.
Aqui Me Quedo
Open-air tables and lounge seating beneath a canopy of palm trees. Sunseekers can savor tangy ceviche, the catch of the day, fresh coconut, local beer, rosé, mojitos, and fine Mexican spirits such as mezcal and tequila—all served from La Cantina, a retrofitted vintage food truck on the beach.
Zapote seamlessly transitions from day-to-night enveloping visitors in a diverse tapestry of spaces where sleek design convenes with nature for an intimate or celebratory experience. A full dinner menu is available along with a craft cocktail selection showcasing signature and classic creations for a bespoke journey.
La Fondita is set in the charming atmosphere of a posh cantina. Colorful, freshly prepared street foods dominate a perfectly edited menu of crowd-pleasers, including tostadas and tacos that are layered with bright and bold flavors prepared with expert taquería technique.
Pan Dulce where a variety of updated classics including cakes such as Key Lime & Chia Seed and Orange & Coconut Glazed are offered alongside classic pastries and Mexican cookies like Alfajores. The traditional bakery, which is located in Mayakoba’s El Pueblito village square, also creates custom orders for guests’ special occasions.
- Lagoon Suites
- Oceanview Suites
- Beachfront Suites
- Signature Suites
- Lagoon Villas
- Beachfront Villas
In your room
- Beach towels
- Cable TV
- Coffee / tea
- Coffee machine*
- Complimentary Wifi
- In-room mezcal welcome amenity
- Indoor & outdoor showers
- Satellite TV
- Turn down service
- Bar / Cocktail lounge
- Bicycle rentals
- Bicycles on property
- Bicycles on request
- Bottled water In room replenished at turndown
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Couple's massage suite
- Custom Egyptian cotton bedding
- Family / kid friendly
- Fitness center
- Free guest parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap access
- Nespresso machine and tea kettle in room.
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Private butler
- Secluded beach
- SPA/SPA services
- Specialty coffee, espresso and teas in-room
- Step-on inverted outdoor shower
- Sun loungers
- Welcome tequila amenity upon arrival
- 24-hour butler service
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Airport Transfer Information
- Airport transfers available at an add'l fee
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
- Kosher food is available with prior notice
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Vegan options available
- Yoga and/or Pilates Classes on Request
- 29 miles / 47 km / 38 minute drive from Cancún International Airport (CUN)